"Garden" Theme Princess Bedding Set

wendygrace

DIS Veteran
Am I crazy or did Disney have last year a princess bedding set that was a "garden" theme? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone have any idea of what I am talking about, what its name might have been and where I could find it? :confused3 :rotfl:

Thanks!

Just type into a search engine Disney Princess Magical Garden Toddler. It should come up.

I think it was called Spring Fair - most of the accessories were on clearance at the Disney Outlet in my area.

Try e-bay - Good Luck!

Thanks for the help. It was neither of those though. Perhaps it came out two years ago? It had a lot of green to it, I think. Perhaps vines? Anyone else want to give it a shot?

I forget what is was called, I purchased it for my daughter in January on clearance from the Disney outlet. It was green/dark pink, and has three princesses on it. We also got the matching lamp. I remember seeing it on e-bay, so I would search there.
Jill

Did it look like this? (Sorry for bad pic, I dug it out of photobucket)
DSCN5612.jpg

We bought these sheets on clearance at Walmart back in February. I think it might be called "Garden of Dreams" but I could be mistaken. The bottom sheet is simply a dark pink floral pattern, the top sheet and pillow case feature Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. We didn't buy any other pieces. Good luck!

Jill, that sounds exactly like it! I wonder what it was called. I have not been able to find it on ebay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter