Garden Grill Help

Tigger's ally

Segway test dummy
Ok, been trying to get an ADR for Garden Grill for a Friday in May. My granddaughter wants to eat with farmer Mickey! However, because we have a party of 10, I have not been able to get a ressie. So, last night it kind of dawns on me that they may not have tables that sit that many? I recall seeing them from the Land and also walking by and think that might be the case. I typed in table of 5 and there is indeed a ressie there. My question, has anybody ever made ressies for two tables of 5 and if so do they work with you to get them fairly close together? I have backup ressies at Tusker for 10 but would rather be in Epcot that morning......

I suggest that you call Disney Dining. They will be able to find you what you need and communicate to the Garden Grill. Enjoy!

In 2015 I had same problem - party of 10 which included 3 separate families all traveling together. I was able to make a reservation for 10 for GG, but not for CRT. On the upper area of GG there are tables that can be pushed together to make one long table.

For the Royal table, we made 2 reservations for 5 people in each. That morning when we arrived at MK we went to the check in hostess, explained the situation and she noted the reservation. Upon arrival back for the dinner reservation time, the hostess noticed that our reservation had such a request and we were all seated at one long table - they pushed together two tables to make one long table.

Hope this helps!

If you show up with 2 reservations they will try to seat you together, but there is no guarantee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter