FYI if you need to cancel due to emergency

bjpack

Earning My Ears
We had a family emergency yesterday morning and sadly needed to cancel a breakfast reservation at Steakhouse 71. I called to explain our situation but a two hour wait was indicated (with reservation about an hour away). While I was willing to pay the cancellation fee, I figured it could not hurt to send a PM through Facebook to the Disney Annual Passholders page (we are APs) and within minutes, they had canceled our reservation at no cost.

While our family situation is thankfully resolved, I can't say how much we appreciated their understanding and I wanted people to know that if you ever run into a similar situation, this can provide a potential resolution if you are unable to do it quickly enough over the phone. Obviously we could have just let it go but we thought it was only fair to try to free up the table for someone else if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter