furbies for $29.50 REG $64.99

Has anyone bought more than one Furby with the cartwheel? I did a price match this morning and used the cartwheel and the guy at customer service said he thought I could use it again.

Yes. I bought 4 yesterday. (Well, I bought 3 and DD bought one for herself.) Each one has to be rung up separately though. Yay, for awesome Christmas gifts at a fraction of the price.

Can't locate it in our Cartwheel either...bummed because DD saw the AD and is now begging for it. Maybe the Cartwheel deal is regional? I think you might be able to share a "deal" on Cartwheel but I believe it's only through FB.

It was a limited quantity offer, only till quantities met or 10/30, whichever came first. Facebook also confirmed this. It was removed earlier today due to quantiles being met. I received notification through the app that it had been removed due to limits reached. Sorry, there is a coupon for the Boom in the Target toy book.

I missed it, and today my daughter said that's what she wants for Christmas! Bummer. And I didn't get the Target toy catalog/coupons. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Maybe a cartwheel will come up again?? (Dreaming)

It was a limited quantity offer, only till quantities met or 10/30, whichever came first. Facebook also confirmed this. It was removed earlier today due to quantiles being met. I received notification through the app that it had been removed due to limits reached. Sorry, there is a coupon for the Boom in the Target toy book.

I was wondering what happened; I had it my cartwheel and went to Target today and it was showing up but unredeemable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter