Funny pictures anyone???

disneygal6568

making dreams come true
I think all of us DIS-ers want to see funny pictures. Any candid shots or characters fooling around with each other? Maybe a human person losing their cool and jumping out of character for a split second? Or finally (My FAV!:goodvibes) Just a picture where there is a coincedience? I don't have the photo with me, but I have a HILARIOUS PIC!!!!

My DD (12) was riding Splash Mountain. If you have ever ridden Splash Mountain, you notice that before you get to the animatronics and all that jazz, you loop around the big drop.Disney set thorns up so from afar it looks like the logs going down the big drop are falling into thorns. Anyway, My DH was taking a picture of DD on the ride, waving to the camera. To our enjoyment when printing out the pictures, the timing was just right, and it looked like she was flipping the bird because of one of the thorns behind her!!!!:rotfl2:

Picture threads belong on our Theme Parks Community board, so I've moved this one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter