• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fun things to do.....

Mickey Mom

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone!! Actually i'm a 14-yr old girl. I'm just using my mom's sn. Anyway, what do you do for fun in Disney with your families?? Like I said, I'm 14 and the oldest. My sister is 10, so I'm looking for stuff that we might both enjoy. Thanks!!

Welcome to the teens board. I am a 14 year-old boy and my sister is 11-years old so I know where you are coming from. Downtown Disney is fun to go to with your families. I haven't done this personally but going to a water park may be fun. Eating at Coronado Springs Resort was interesting because you choose the food you want and then they stamp a card and pay at the end of your meal.

"A Mousekateer is a cross between an Imagineer and a Mouse FUNatic."

"If we can dream it, than we can do it!"

Soon-to-come Attractions

Aladdin's, Primal Whirl, Triceritops Spin, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WWTBAM?, EPCOT sign, Hall of Presidents Rehab, Walt's 100 B-Day, MiraCosta Hotel, Tokyo Disney Seas, Journey Rehab, Pop Culture Resort, Studios Paris, Dino Coaster (Family), Mission:SPACE & Hong Kong Disneyland

Disney Quest is great! I have a 28 year old brother and he takes me there all the time and we both LOVE it!(I'm a girl who just turned 11) So I highly think you should go there. It has video game, a place where you can desine a roller coster then you get in this semulater(sp?)and you RIDE the roller coster you made! There is a whole bunch of things to do there. Hope this helps,

-Odd Ball

[This message was edited by Odd Ball on 02-10-01 at 03:19 PM.]

try Epcot's world showcase. It has 11 countrys with differnt things to do. Downtown Disney is also fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter