Fulton's Crab House

RavensMommy

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
I am going to the world with a friend who is nuts about crab legs. I have looked at menus for several restaurants onsite and the only one that she was even remotely excited about was Fulton's Crab House. Has anyone been there lately? We will be paying OOP for this one reservation and wondered if it will be worth it.:confused3

Rather than Fulton's for crab, I'd highly recommend Cape May's buffet. You can eat as much crab as you want and it is very good!

The last time we were at Fulton'sfor lunch I was VERY disappointed. You can get the crab claws at lunch in a half portion compared to dinner. They were very expensive ($26 I think) and I got two fairly small claws. Definitely NOT worth it. When I'd ordered this dish at lunch previously it was 5 claws.

The last time I ate at Fulton's, I found it to be over-priced. I didn't think the food was nearly good enough for the menu prices.

I agree with the pp. I have eaten at Cape May several times for supper and found the quality to be good and the variety great. I think Cape May is a great value.

Count me in with the two above posts too.

I was at Fultons in Feb and the service had MUCH to be desired. Our waitress pretty much took our order, brought our drinks and we didn't see her again until the check came. The food was only so-so as well.

Cape May has always been a favorite and the crab is always fresh!

Thanks everyone! I have cancelled the reservation at Fulton's and booked Cape May Cafe. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter