FTW on A Wedding Story

Kismetdreams

<font color=33CC00>I'm going to break in the hot t
There will be a FTW on TLCs "A Wedding Story" on 10 Dec at 2:30 PM (EST). Not sure what that translates into for the rest, but for those of us on the West Coast, it should be 2:30PM as well.

Kelly and Robert FTW

oh this is great!! thanks so much. i heard about an episode in WDW on a wedding story and have been wanting to see it for so long. i love that show. thanks so much. i'll be in the middle of taking a final but i'll have to tape it. thanks again ever so much.

did anyone watch the episode of A Wedding Story that was done in wdw? I watched it today when I came home from school. I'm more excited about my disney wedding than ever before. thanks so much Kismetdreams for telling us that this episode is on.

tinkerbela,

If you need to get a fix of some Fairy Tale Weddings, contact the different videographers you may be considering for your wedding and ask if they have sample videos for you to see.

Some of them, Stan at STVS for example, are so nice, they bend over backwards to help you! Stan e-mailed me a link to three different videos so that I could see weddings that took place in the Yacht Club Gazebo, because he knew that was where we are having our ceremony.

Oh, and there are several other FTW on A Wedding Story, so keep an eye out on the TLC website to see if they pop up.

thanks for the info. i really appreciate it. i will definitely keep a look out for more disney weddings in the near future.

Hello
I wonder if anyone can help. How do i contact Stan at STVS I hear of him alot and sounds good.

Thanks
Minnie24

You can contact Stan by either going to his site and sending him and email by clicking on contact us and filling out the questions provided by him. His web site url is www.stvsweddings.com
Or he has a tole free telephone number which is 1-800-352-4720. I will tell you that Stan and his wife Bonnie are the best there is and they are wonderful people to top it off. I am sure if you hire him for his services you will be more than pleased.

You can visit his gallery of demo clips at www.stvsweddings.com/gallery
You may need to type this in your address bar yourself because sometimes it does not work when it is linked.
My wedding demo is the one that says
Ellie and Louie, May 3rd 2003

Good Luck!

if anyone knows another lucky couple who have been married in wdw and featured on a wedding story, please let me know. ever since the episode with kelly and robert, i've been yearning to see some more disney weddings. thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter