Ft. Wilderness

sissy1

Mouseketeer
Pros and Cons
We are thinking about staying for our next vacation. Are there cabins to rent or do you actually have to bring your own camper? What activities? Are there restaurants? Any info will be appreciated, thank you

Pros and Cons
We are thinking about staying for our next vacation. Are there cabins to rent or do you actually have to bring your own camper?

There are Cabins you can rent.

What activities? Are there restaurants? Any info will be appreciated, thank you

I would check out the first page of the very informative Fort Wilderness FAQ Thread here.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...ns-campgrounds-information-questions.3218169/

I think every one of your questions will be answered within the first page.

You can Rent Cabins, You can bring your own camper or tent (I suppose you could even just sleep under the stars too). There are companies that you could even rent campers from who will come in, set it up for you and then take it down when you are done but I have never used them.

There is lots to do. There is a nice pool (Outdoor) with a snack bar, you can rent canoes and bikes. They do Segway Tours, plus there are lots of open places for things like tossing a ball around or similar. Pets are also welcome at the fort.

There is the Trails End Restaurant. We really like it but I have heard that Lunch might not be the greatest. Personally, I don't know, never had it there.

They also have the Hoop-dee-doo Musical review, Chip-N-Dale Campfire and movie, horse & carriage rides, and just a plethora of other things. So if you like the outdoors, it's an awesome place to stay. Depending on the season you will find that many campers decorate their sites. Christmas time is awesome to just walk around and see all the decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter