Frozen ever after *no animatronics* tonight

scrapquitler

DIS Veteran
We rode FEA about 8:30 tonight (well, yesterday, Saturday) and NONE of the animatronics worked!! We were so underwhelmed and disappointed. No arm movements, no Olaf dancing, nothing at all. It was so lame. Why would they not just shut the ride down when it's that non-functional?

I noticed it's been having quite a few shutdowns this past week... Interesting they didn't shut it down again...

Well I'll amend my post a bit...since I posted, I looked at my email and at 7:15 I got an email that the ride was shut down and I could use my fast pass anywhere, but I never saw that until just now ...when we arrived at FEA at about 8:15, it was running and there was not any mention of a previous recent shutdown. So disappointing....my husband had no idea what the ride was about and had never seen the movie and he just kept saying this is so lame. Now he's in our room watching you tube videos and exclaiming that the videos look amazing and he's even more disappointed than I am

never heard of them keeping it opened like that. it must have just broken down again as your boat started.

I check the app time to time to see if there is any notices.. it's funny on how that notification works, I've had it txt me, email me, app alert me and not always all three and sometimes none of them. It's a little quirky to say the least.

If the ride went like that, why wouldn't the CM at the end apologize and give you FP for a later trip or something?? Just saying.... ☹️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter