Friends and Family Discount

Sorry if this has already been answered. We're (2 people) looking to stay at Pop (or other value resort) for 7 nights, with 7-day park hoppers, and quick service dining plan. Is it cheaper to take advantage of Free Dining promotion, or to use the Family & Friends discount? Looking to go in November possibly.

Sorry if this has already been answered. We're (2 people) looking to stay at Pop (or other value resort) for 7 nights, with 7-day park hoppers, and quick service dining plan. Is it cheaper to take advantage of Free Dining promotion, or to use the Family & Friends discount? Looking to go in November possibly.

You just have to run the numbers.

I'd price out your trip on the website with full price room and tickets and then price a room, take off 40% and add tickets and dining costs.

You just have to run the numbers.

I'd price out your trip on the website with full price room and tickets and then price a room, take off 40% and add tickets and dining costs.
So the only discount is for the room? No discounts on tickets or dining plans?

So the only discount is for the room? No discounts on tickets or dining plans?

Sometimes there's a discount on the DP, but it's not guaranteed and I'm not even sure it's happened this year at all.

Ticketed, no. Unless the CM gets them on site for you which isn't typical.

Sometimes there's a discount on the DP, but it's not guaranteed and I'm not even sure it's happened this year at all.

Ticketed, no. Unless the CM gets them on site for you which isn't typical.

Isn't there always a discount on the DP when the CM stays in the room?
Do you mean there has been no discount for Friends & Family reservations in 2016?
I am surprised.

Isn't there always a discount on the DP when the CM stays in the room?
Do you mean there has been no discount for Friends & Family reservations in 2016?
I am surprised.

No. There's only a discount on CM reservations typically with the 60% room offer and the 50% FF, both not being guaranteed.

I think earlier this year the CM DP was discounted for a short period and the FF wasn't, but the yearly discounts the CM gets doesn't have a discount DP.

No. There's only a discount on CM reservations typically with the 60% room offer and the 50% FF, both not being guaranteed.

I think earlier this year the CM DP was discounted for a short period and the FF wasn't, but the yearly discounts the CM gets doesn't have a discount DP.

Thank you. I love your avatar. What is that from?

Does anybody know if the F&F discount is able to be booked for 2017 yet? I am chomping at the bit to make my reservation! :hourglass

Does anybody know if the F&F discount is able to be booked for 2017 yet? I am chomping at the bit to make my reservation! :hourglass
Not yet. Cast rates have not been released for 2017 yet. They will probably be released the 3rd week in July at the earliest.

Word is bookings and/ or crowds are down, not as expected.
Has the FF discount gone to 50%?

Before I bug my cousin, can someone tell me if F&F discounts are available for 1 bedroom suites at AKL Jambo, club level? We are looking to do that for the end of our December trip, 12/-12/3. We are 4 adults and 2 kids.
Thanks in advance.

Rates are are now out for 2017. Just happened to call about my December reservation and had them check for 2017. Got 3 rooms at BC Club Level for me, my son and friends!! Now that I am retired I do not have HUB access and have to call.

Does the F&F discount apply to open DVC through the Disney website? I'm looking specifically at the Polynesian Studio DVC.

My CM is helping us plan our trip and she already has given us a run down of information. And the next time we are meeting up, she's hoping we have a more decisive places we want to stay. We were originally planning to stay at CSR or PORS, but she had us thinking about a split stay with a Deluxe. The Polynesian Studio DVC is amazing! It's funny because our CM wanted us to stay somewhere nicer, and now I feel like I'm jumping the gun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!