Friends and Family Discount at Disney Stores

Bektasmic

Mouseketeer
Yay got email and snail mail. that Nov 6th is the early release day for Disney Chase members. 25% off! Online promo code DISNEYPAL but you have to use your Disney card).

I've been holding myself back on most of the Frozen merch b/c it is never included in the in-store sales. Time to stock up for Christmas!!

Does anyone know what the exclusions are for the sale? Will Vera or Pandora be included or excluded?

Gift cards, Dooney, Vera Bradley, Duffy, Infinity, Limited Edition merchandise, D23, and passes are the listed exclusions. Don't see Pandora, unless they categorize them as limited edition.

I don't suppose this would work on top of other sales, for example the 30% off baby stuff sale which appear to be going on through tomorrow....?

Pandora is excluded :(

Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes shipping and handling charges, gift cards, gift wrap and gift boxes, publications, memberships, media, games and accessories, electronics, Disney INFINITY, Disney Theme Park passes, Limited Edition and Limited Availability merchandise, Dooney & Bourke, Vera Bradley, PANDORA Jewelry, Disney Parks MagicBand, Duffy the Disney Bear Collection, The Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, and personalization.

Does anyone know if I went on line at midnight tonight, technically Nov 6, would the sale be in effect? Or do they do it like regular store hours, like sale starting at 9a.m.?

TIA,

Karen :)

Is this only at Disney stores, i.e. in the malls....or is this also at World of Disney in Downtown Disney in Orlando?

Oh no! I can't believe Duffy is excluded from the sale. I was so excited to get my daughter a bunch of outfits for Christmas. :(

A note to unsuspecting shoppers... apparently you can lose items that have been put into your shopping bag while you continue to shop. Happened to me this morning and when I called, nobody could do anything other than say "sorry, items are guaranteed until you check out." So if you have a hot item (it was the Olaf Sketchbook Ornament for me) -- make sure to check-out immediately. It was in my shopping bag, and while I was picking out other stuff, it got snatched away from me. :headache:

Just thought I'd share so no one else ends up disappointed like I was.

I've had things disappear from my cart multiple times, so frustrating especially when you need to add stuff to get the free shipping! They should put a timer on stuff in your cart so you can continue to shop and have those items still in your cart!

A note to unsuspecting shoppers... apparently you can lose items that have been put into your shopping bag while you continue to shop. Happened to me this morning and when I called, nobody could do anything other than say "sorry, items are guaranteed until you check out." So if you have a hot item (it was the Olaf Sketchbook Ornament for me) -- make sure to check-out immediately. It was in my shopping bag, and while I was picking out other stuff, it got snatched away from me. :headache:

Just thought I'd share so no one else ends up disappointed like I was.

All online shopping is that way....of course non-sales or non-uber-popular items it's not a big deal....but even at Amazon if you have the last item in your cart if someone else actually pays for it, THAT is when things are removed from inventory.

It's no fun, but if you stop and think about it, it makes sense. How many times have you put something in your cart and decided to wait a few days before buying....or you never buy it. Stores can't keep things "on hold" for you.

The worst is when you're hitting that "send order" button.....and it pops up with an "oops"....oh no someone clicked send before me.

You might try calling your local Disney store and see if they have one that you can go get.....the phsyical stores will sometimes hold things for 24 hours (not sure about during a big sale like this, but worth a call).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter