Friday MK (EMH) or Saturday MK? Uh oh!

BabkaGal

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

Well, I put down my deposit for POFQ today, and I am so excited! I requested building 5 and a high floor, so hpoefully I should have a nice-ish view in a central location. But anyway, my main concern is planning to go to MK during the time from Thursday March 17th to March 20th. Please let me know which option would be better:

1. Thursday: MK around 11am, Epcot evening EMH
Friday: MK morning EMH, MGM evening EMH
Saturday: AK morning EMH, Epcot in afternoon
(Pros: Keeps us away from MK on Saturday. Cons: makes us wake up for 2 really early mornings, also EMH in mornings tend to get packed)

2. Thursday: MK around 11am, Epcot evening EMH
Friday: AK morning, MGM evening EMH
Saturday: MK morning, Epcot in afternoon
(Pros: allows us to sleep later since no morning EMHs, and would definitely allow us to get there at rope drop. Cons: makes us go to MK on Saturday, which can be really busy)

Any suggestions on which plan is better? Thanks for your help! :wave:

--Babka Gal

I'm a morning person, so I like the early morning EMH. :)
We have always found it is great for MK and have been able to get all of Fantasy Land done in 40 - 50 minutes. Unless crowds are really bad I'm not sure I would go to AK for EMH...

I'm doing MK EMH that Friday, but we are also going Saturday for breakfast at the Crystal Palace at 8:05 a.m. and we will head out as soon as it gets crowded. We are not doing AK EMH, but on Sunday March 20th the regular opening time for AK is 8 a.m., so we are going that morning. If I only had 3 days in the parks, I would skip AK all together, but it's my least favorite park. I don't know if you'll have be able to go the parks on Sun. We also arrive on March 17, but haven't decided if we are going to a park that day. If we do, it will be MK all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter