"Free WDW vaca" from Gateways Tours & Travel?

mom2minniemouse

I believe in Tag Fairies and Diet Coke.
So I get what I assume is SPAM from someplace called Gateways Tours & Travel saying I have won an all-inclusive WDW trip for five. However, the email address has my full first and last names, my address, etc., so now I'm wondering if this is something I signed up for. :confused3 I really don't think I actually won anything, but I can't find anything on the Dis about this kind of email going around... Anyone ever hear of Gateways Tours & Travel? (And are there hundreds of Dissers who have recently found out they are one of ten grand prize winners? :rotfl:)

Thanks. LOL! I had assumed it was just a big ole scam (unless ee cummings started holding WDW sweepstakes). It just sounded like something I WOULD sign up for, and the fact they had my info was a nice touch. :lmao: Off to trash the email. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter