FREE Orlando Magicard Discount Card!!

I have already ordered one but did not recieve it yet. What all do you get with the card. What kind of discounts? thanks,Corvair

I have ordered one like three times and have yet to recieve :( I hope you have better luck!

Thanks tink2dw,
I ordered mine, now just hope it arrives! I can use it for a free appetizer of the day at the RFC when we have dinner there!:):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dagny,Try this link to oder I got mine in about 3 weeks of ordering!

cindala,too cool!!

I already got a confirmation email saying they received all my information, and to expect my vacation package in about 3 weeks. :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wouldn't you know I lost mine and now that we decided to go in June, I requested another. Do not know that I will get it in time. Probably be in the mail when we get back :o

I ordered mine pretty recently (April?) and got it I think at the end of the second week but it may have been even earlier. If you don't get one within the three weeks definitely order another I'd say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter