*FREE or CHEAP things to do on-site during non-park days*

Bump so I can read tomorrow.

Just so you know, you don't have to bump something to keep track of it. At the top of the thread on the right, you can select "Watch Thread". then simply go to your account any time and there is an option "Watched Threads". Much easier to keep track of those you want to have for future reference. Especially for a thread that the last post was 18 months ago.

Love all this great info. Can't wait to try the food tour at Boma and the art class. Thanks OP and experts!

Just so you know, you don't have to bump something to keep track of it. At the top of the thread on the right, you can select "Watch Thread". then simply go to your account any time and there is an option "Watched Threads". Much easier to keep track of those you want to have for future reference. Especially for a thread that the last post was 18 months ago.

I realize that, but I wanted to bump it for others as well. There was someone on the camping board just looking for non-park, free or cheap things to do on the day that I bumped it. As you can see, quite a few other people enjoyed the ideas as well. It's a thread worthy of a bump regardless of it's age.

Thanks for the advice though.

We have done a lot of these, too! :goodvibes

Since no one else mentioned it, I'll say there's a lot to do around the Dolphin Resort. You can ride the Swan boats out back (daytime), eat at the Cabana Bar (especially nice at night when the torches are lit), have a drink at the bar near the lobby, go in the shops, get an ice cream at the Fountain, etc. You can also rent a surrey bike to ride around the whole Boardwalk area.

I realize that, but I wanted to bump it for others as well. There was someone on the camping board just looking for non-park, free or cheap things to do on the day that I bumped it. As you can see, quite a few other people enjoyed the ideas as well. It's a thread worthy of a bump regardless of it's age.

Thanks for the advice though.

Just to clarify, I never said it was a bad idea. You said bumping it so you could read tomorrow, I was just letting you know a way to keep track oft threads for future reference if you were not already aware. If looking for updates to it, most people say that. All good. Enjoy your planning and your trip

I have done most of these and I really enjoy them all. I am fortunate to have been so many times that I no longer feel the need to just do parks. These are some of the reasons to keep going back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!