"Free on iTunes" a thing of past?

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
For the past two weeks, I have not been able to find the "Free on iTunes" section. Is it gone? Or I am just missing it?

I read somewhere that Apple had "quietly" discontinued their free single promotion recently (after many years), but I don't know details.

For the past two weeks, I have not been able to find the "Free on iTunes" section. Is it gone? Or I am just missing it?

I thought I was going crazy..I guess they stopped it. Not good Apple - nice to take away a nice little perk. At least Starbucks is still giving out free songs

I read somewhere that Apple had "quietly" discontinued their free single promotion recently (after many years), but I don't know details.

Bummer. I found some great music that I would have never listened to, if not for the free songs.

I read about this last week. I can't remember where though. The article said Apple has a new director for their promotions and decided to discontinue the free items.

I found it rather disappointing, but maybe they are punishing the everyone since there was such a back lash over the U2 incident.

I read about this last week. I can't remember where though. The article said Apple has a new director for their promotions and decided to discontinue the free items.

I found it rather disappointing, but maybe they are punishing the everyone since there was such a back lash over the U2 incident.

Within the past week I downloaded a couple of free books through ITunes so maybe it's just the free music section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter