Free Dining Watch 2009 - Dates Released!! Update post 1

Tricia1972

<font color=green>I love late night snacks<br><fon
****Update 3/26/09****
Free Dining for Disney Visa is out! Dates are August 15-Oct 3rd (longer than last year, extending into F&W:woohoo:)

****Update 3/24/09****
We have a good rumor that Free Dining May be happening, from DisneyKevin
http://www.disunplugged.com/

http://www.disunplugged.com/ - Click for more information on the rumor!

This is still our official Free Dining Watch, please direct all of your free dining questions and comments here

To subscribe only (no questions to ask at this time) - Just click on Thread Tools, then "Subscribe to This Thread". You can select "Instant Notification by Email", "Daily updates by email", or "Weekly updates by email" :goodvibes:

Let the waiting begin...popcorn::

I am subscribing to this threwad.
For the last 2yrs we have gone in late Aug and got Free Dining. We have never been offered the bounceback rate. Not a mention of it. Is this only given in Sept?oct or for certain guests?

Oh i can not wait to find out. Should be interesting. I am going in 2 weeks but we are so going back in the fall if free dining comes out!! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

My parents even are thinking about coming! Hope they offer it this year!! :banana: :cool1: :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :worship:

Keep an eye out for April around the 6-9th and even earlier for the Visa Rewards card holders. I hope the regular DDP like the Bounce back offered.

Subbing...
I'm waiting too. Any chance that free dining will spill over into first week of Oct? I can only hope... :rolleyes:

We are booked for free dining bounceback and will be eating for free from Oct.3-Oct.13.

I was surprised at the late booking for this year. Fall break here we come, now I just need someone to babysit in the afternoons to help pay for this.

We are booked for free dining bounceback and will be eating for free from Oct.3-Oct.13.

I was surprised at the late booking for this year. Fall break here we come, now I just need someone to babysit in the afternoons to help pay for this.

I saw that the bounceback offered later dates. Maybe I'll get lucky. Our ideal stay, would be Oct 3rd to Oct 9th. We'll see.

I'm in for the wait. I'm not sure what dates I'm looking for. I know it's going to be in September. We have been twice on Free Dining and love it.

I am in also!!! Went last sepetember for 10 days, and 9 nights, filling our tummies all day for free! Hope that it'll happen again!! :worship: :cloud9: :yay:

We'll be "bunking" with friends at Old Key West,in a 2br Suite,Aug 15-22,2009. Since they are the ones paying for it,how would we go about getting our tickets with the Free Dining? What if they don't want the FD option for their family?

We'll be "bunking" with friends at Old Key West,in a 2br Suite,Aug 15-22,2009. Since they are the ones paying for it,how would we go about getting our tickets with the Free Dining? What if they don't want the FD option for their family?

If they are using DVC points, you will not be able to get free dining.

If they are paying cash, it's possible that you may be able to get free dining, but only if they also add it on for themselves. Free Dining is available for select resorts for all members of a party (in a room) for the length of stay.

Aug 15 - 22 might be a bit too early to get in on the free dining. If I remember correctly, the dates that were offered for the bounceback started Aug 23rd (I didn't see the offer myself, but I've read a few posts about it here).

We missed the free dining last summer by about a week. This year, we booked for Aug 23rd through Sept 5th, and we're SO HOPING to get the free eats this time!

What steps do I need to take to get the free dining? I was thinking of taking advantage of the buy 4 get 3 free but this may be a better option.

I'm thinking of the date August 27-September 3. So should I just book the room and wait for the offer? Once the free dining option is available what do I do next?

Just book whenever you want to go and upgrade whenever they come out with free dining hopefully in early April. I do that every year just to make sure I'm already in the resort I want before it's sold out.

how do you get free dining? we just got back from our vacation a week ago and had a WONDERFUL time, if we were able to go back with free dining my dh might consider it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter