FREE DINING UPDATE- RUMOR and SPECULATION / Update Page 80 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard that..

I have heard that they will *sometimes* adjust the promo inventory as the promo goes on..

Inventory adjustments can happen.. specifically sometimes cancellations of promo inventory make their way back to the "available for booking" promo inventory.

Example:

I booked fall promo # 1 (Let's call it F/D) .. my DW has to move her vacation time.. so I call and change the dates. The original room inventory and dates I had booked on F/D .. is now available because I've moved to different dates.

Frequently that canceled and recycled inventory can take days to find its way back to the promo inventory and it's not an automatic. Sometimes they put it back and sometimes they don't.
Thanks......I was wondering......

HI ALL! I'm hoping for free dining too. I'm trying to talk my mom into going, but she said she will NOT go back without free dining. :sad2:

The BB offer are NOT always the same :sad2:. I had free dining last year 12/16 - 12/13. We did get a BB but it wasn't free dining. It was a % off the rooms.

One more thing, when we went we stayed Value. The dining plan was only QS for values, but I called to ask if I had any discounts to my name and I did. We had an upgrade to the DDP. So in the end we stay at a Value and got free dining plan! Hopefully if they do that again this year, I’ll be lucky with another upgrade. I can hope right!!

We booked the bounceback 08-28-2010 to 09-05-2010 POP CENTURY

bouncing in as you leave - 9/4 to 9/11 and bringing my DB for his first trip in 20 years. This is our 3rd BB trip. BB - don't leave "home" without it!!!

:scared1: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

The only way this thread will ever end will be for Disney to offer a new PROMO! Come on DISNEY - put this thread to rest! PLEASE!

4/11/10–7/1/10
7/5/10–10/7/10
10/11/10–11/23/10
11/28/10–12/16/10
Aaah.......The CM lied to me yesterday (no surprise). He told me that there would be no pins assigned because fall promotions weren't out. I could :headache::furious::badpc::badpc::badpc: beat him!!!!! Ugh..... you are lucky!!:thumbsup2

:scared1: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

The only way this thread will ever end will be for Disney to offer a new PROMO! Come on DISNEY - put this thread to rest! PLEASE!
I am going to give you a BIG AMEN on that one!!!!!!!

I received an offer today for free quick service dining until August and I can upgrade to regular dining.

I got the 20/30/40 pin also today. Have my AAA TA checking to see if our 2 bedroom at the BWV can be changed to the discount rate. We make out better with a room discount than the free dining so hopefully I can use this pin. The dates are from July through Dec. with July 4th weekend, Columbus Day weekend, Thanksgiving and may one other blacked out. I had received the QSFD last week on two different emails but that did nothing for us. If they are sending these pins out now they may be waiting to see how many rooms they book this way before anything else comes out. There is no book by date on the email that I got. Hopefully some of you waiting will get the pin in the near future.

I got the 20/30/40 pin also today. Have my AAA TA checking to see if our 2 bedroom at the BWV can be changed to the discount rate. We make out better with a room discount than the free dining so hopefully I can use this pin. The dates are from July through Dec. with July 4th weekend, Columbus Day weekend, Thanksgiving and may one other blacked out. I had received the QSFD last week on two different emails but that did nothing for us. If they are sending these pins out now they may be waiting to see how many rooms they book this way before anything else comes out. There is no book by date on the email that I got. Hopefully some of you waiting will get the pin in the near future.

I got that pin back in February and it's what we're currently booked with. It seems as if Disney has been sending those ones and the free QSDP pin (good through 8/14) for quite awhile now. I'm ready for something new!

Oh No....you're scheduled for a Monday??? ....the day of the week that promos come out??? Poor you.

Just Kidding. Best of luck!
That's what I was thinking!! With my luck, it'll be released that day.
Doctor: You're in labor, Mary!
Me: I DON'T CARE! GIVE ME THE PHONE, I WANT MY FREE DINING!!!

:lmao:

So has anyone booked airfare yet...or are you awaiting more definitive FD dates?? I think I should book because they are the lowest I've seen them...but don't want to pay the $75 per person fee to change them if needed...:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter