FREE DINING UPDATE- RUMOR and SPECULATION / Update Page 80 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I would say that those of us still here on a daily basis are just gluttens for punishment. It would probably be safe to go away for at least two weeks without missing a single thing.

It's like a Soap Opera....... You can miss a whole weeks worth and still know what's going on.

As the "Disney World" turns.....These are the Days of our Free Dining Lives:rotfl:

It's like a Soap Opera....... You can miss a whole weeks worth and still know what's going on.

As the "Disney World" turns.....These are the Days of our Free Dining Lives:rotfl:

:lmao: Hilarious!! I have been just quietly watching and learning all that goes on with the boards. Never a dull moment.:rotfl:

So true my3squeals!

I'm glad I booked the free dining bounceback last year. I keep checking for friends going with us. Anyone else going on the bounceback in September?

So true my3squeals!

I'm glad I booked the free dining bounceback last year. I keep checking for friends going with us. Anyone else going on the bounceback in September?

I'm not, but I have a question for you! :lovestruc

How does bounceback work? Do you have to pay a non-refundable deposit or something?

When you book with a BB offer, you just call from your resort room to the ext on the flyer (while staying there) and make your refundable $200 deposit. I am kicking myself now for not booking BB while we there in Oct, but we were hoping for QSDP instead of DDP (I know strange isn't it) but we were on QSDP & loved the flexibility & no tips! :)

Basically they leave the offer in your room while you are there. You can book the same offer you booked for the following year, if you book it while you are still checked in to your room. We paid a $200 deposit, but if we cancel, it's refundable. We are bound by the same restrictions as our offer we booked originally---free dining from a certain date to a certain date, etc. We didn't know if we would be back this year, so we always had the option to cancel. We almost cancelled, but my husband said we could go ahead and go. Woohoo! After last year, we decided we will probably book the bounceback every year if we are on free dining. We can always cancel if we change our minds. :thumbsup2

Also---if you don't see the offer in your room, just ask a member of mousekeeping. They usually have them in their carts.

OK, got it, thanks!

So basically if I end up going this fall with no discounts (as of now, I have NONE) there really isn't a reason to book ahead. As of now, I am paying for the DP.

Wow, I just posted this morning for someone to call Disney and give them my name and address so I could get a pin, and what do ya know!!!!! DH just got one!!! It's the 20/30/40 for most of this year:banana:

I just can't believe it.

Basically they leave the offer in your room while you are there. You can book the same offer you booked for the following year, if you book it while you are still checked in to your room. We paid a $200 deposit, but if we cancel, it's refundable. We are bound by the same restrictions as our offer we booked originally---free dining from a certain date to a certain date, etc. We didn't know if we would be back this year, so we always had the option to cancel. We almost cancelled, but my husband said we could go ahead and go. Woohoo! After last year, we decided we will probably book the bounceback every year if we are on free dining. We can always cancel if we change our minds. :thumbsup2

Also---if you don't see the offer in your room, just ask a member of mousekeeping. They usually have them in their carts.

Ok I might be confused :confused3, so your saying if like this year I am on a 40% off offer, I can book the same for my bounceback next year? Reason for my confusion I was thinking they offered various bouncebacks, % off or DP at different times of the year. I will quite happy to book again @ 40% off :banana:

So i got excited when I opened my email and found a disney destination one! and when I open it it offers free quick service dinning till aug 14th! this is the second one I got but does not help me at all! I am going on Aug 24th!!!!

So i got excited when I opened my email and found a disney destination one! and when I open it it offers free quick service dinning till aug 14th! this is the second one I got but does not help me at all! I am going on Aug 24th!!!!

me too! and I got the same one :sad2:

sjs314-

It's been my experience that the bouncebacks offer the exact plan you booked for the following year. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a 40% off bounceback offer in your room. Don't disregard it like my friends have done in the past! It's usually one sheet of paper on the nightstand!

good luck!

I really wish I would get that stupid free QSDP pin. I have gotten percent off pins and free WP&M and PH, but no free dining. I could so use that code!!!! I am planning room only for the 13TH and 14TH, but I could be persuaded to add the dining plan for those days, if I got that code. ;)

So I decided to go ahead and book our trip yesterday, I couldn't stand it anymore! I was waiting/hoping for some type of pin/code before booking. We did get the pin for the QSDP until August but we are going 10/2-10/9.

When I initially called I said I only had some qa's because we were hoping to get a discount/code for the time we are coming. (Kind of hoping she would give me a hint that one was :rolleyes1) The CM I spoke to was sooo friendly, she basically said, if we know we are definitely coming why wait?! AND that the fall codes have not been released yet. So WHEN they do come out we can most definitely apply them to our reservation, no problem! That gave me hope!

We were going to book a moderate IF we got the free QSDP, and if not we were going to stay at POP. She suggested booking the moderate because IF the free QSDP comes out it will be easier to add that to our package then to upgrade to a different resort and then get the deal. Makes sense I guess?

Fingers crossed for free dining!

You left out...All my Dis Fan's, The DISer's and the Free Dining Restless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter