Free Dining Surprise

under_the_sea

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! My family and I are going to Disney World during the first week of August. My father called to book the trip and while he was speaking with the travel agent, she asked him many questions like how many times had we gone there, what hotels have we stayed at, etc. Then she said we were eligible for free dining (1 table service, 1 quick service per person per day). My dad graciously accepted the offer, as we had figured out the plan would not be worth it for us but if we were getting it for free then why not...My question is, why did we get free dining? Is it during free dining season or was it just luck?

He must have had a pin code for the discount "attached" to his name...there is a free dining discount code for bookings through August 13 (it's not on the Disney website...just was sent to certain people. The agent must have checked to see if your Dad had a pin # for the discount on his name.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter