Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!! (And a whole lot more) ~ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered how people lost their keys at the veterinary hospital where I work.
Hey, I was going to volunteer to go instead of Ronald! I didn't realize someone would actually volunteer to BE him. I could be his twin brother Donald though and we could all go....:rotfl2:

Ronald, Donald & me? Works for me :thumbsup2 - so when are we going? ;):hourglass

You missed the post with the second link. Must watch part two as well.
Now I feel balanced; more uplifting, but it still made me "happy-sad". I think because there are sooo many emotions that go along with Disney!

I always wondered how people lost their keys at the veterinary hospital where I work.
Hey, I was going to volunteer to go instead of Ronald! I didn't realize someone would actually volunteer to BE him. I could be his twin brother Donald though and we could all go....:rotfl2:

Well then, come on Ronnie, let's go!!! :drive:

Sounds like we have an adult trip in the making!:cheer2:

Now I feel balanced; more uplifting, but it still made me "happy-sad". I think because there are sooo many emotions that go along with Disney!

Sounds like we have an adult trip in the making!:cheer2:

Now we just have to figure out when to go. I am open to suggestions.

Bought our snacks for the airplane today, hopefully we don't eat them and I have to buy them again :rotf:

Bought our snacks for the airplane today, hopefully we don't eat them and I have to buy them again :rotf:

need to remind sis to get snacks for her and her kids; older one has nut allergies. Jet Blue has unlimited snacks; my kids will like that

need to remind sis to get snacks for her and her kids; older one has nut allergies. Jet Blue has unlimited snacks; my kids will like that

It's only a 2 hr flight I'm sure we won't even "need" them, but just in case and I have no idea about what my airline provides. We're flying AirTran.

It's only a 2 hr flight I'm sure we won't even "need" them, but just in case and I have no idea about what my airline provides. We're flying AirTran.

JetBlue has Dunkin Donuts coffee; that's what I am most interested in. :):)

30 Days!! Woooo hoooooo!!:woohoo:
Mickey Mail came today and I got our Stroller reserved from Kingdom Strollers. Everything is falling into place!!!

I can't believe this time next week I'll be in the car on our way to Disney. Thanks to everyone on this thread for all the tips, stories and laughs! Our trip is going to be so much better because of these boards. I wouldn't have know about free dining without you guys! Thanks again! xoxoxo

I can't believe this time next week I'll be in the car on our way to Disney. Thanks to everyone on this thread for all the tips, stories and laughs! Our trip is going to be so much better because of these boards. I wouldn't have know about free dining without you guys! Thanks again! xoxoxo

Awesome - have a wonderful magical time on your vacation. Wish I were going too. Have only been back a few weeks, & I'm way ready to go again. My finances aren't ready, but I sure am!!

Have a great trip!!! :) :) :)

Unless it has changed, system has been updated, etc., I was told we still needed our hard copy tickets for entrance to MNSSHP. But that was way back in Sept!:lmao: Either way, if MDE hotline is that crazy and time consuming, I would just use my cute tickets! I hope to someday go to MVMCP! Share the details of your experience, please??? Have FuN~!

Hahah , I'll post alot of pics! But its our second time going. Main street snow is amazing. We always go to the back of the park first. Its totally empty after they corral the normal park visitors out. Hit the second parade, and leave at midnight.

BTW CM says no hard tickets can be properly linked to MDE

ALD85 said:

What did you buy? I'm trying to figure out what we could bring for snacks. We're going to place our garden grocer order this weekend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter