• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining? Help Please

SuzyatDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I love the boards!! This is my first post.
My DH and I are going for our 10th annaversary!! I am so PSYCHED!!!
I keep seeing posts about free dining. Is this still an ongoing thing? We are
staying at CBR Sept.29th through Oct. 8th. We are already booked, but if we can get in on this free dinning promo, then I'll cancle and re-book. Please help. Thanks!!

SuzyatDisney said:
Hi all! I love the boards!! This is my first post.
My DH and I are going for our 10th annaversary!! I am so PSYCHED!!!
I keep seeing posts about free dining. Is this still an ongoing thing? We are
staying at CBR Sept.29th through Oct. 8th. We are already booked, but if we can get in on this free dinning promo, then I'll cancle and re-book. Please help. Thanks!!

Sorry, but you missed it. The deadline was like June 25 or something, but it is over. Also, the free dining ended on Sept. 30 so I am not sure you could have gotten it for your dates anyhow.

SuzyatDisney said:
Thanks... That's a bummer. We are still going to have an awesome time!!

Oh you are gonna have an awesome time for sure. And you don't have to worry if you have kids that won't eat a kids meal, or if the lobster tail is included in the dining plan, or if you have too many CS and not enough TS or any of the other things the DDP has to offer :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Welcome Suzy! I am glad you figured out the boards! If you need anything else let me know! And I want Pics of your triP!

Actually, you could have had the dining plan for the entire stay. As long as you check in on or before the deadline (Sep. 30), the plan would still be available (I believe it was a maximum of ten days). Unfortunately, you did miss the window in which to book this promo. When did you actually do it? If it was prior to the 6/25 cut-off date maybe you could call and ask why the free dining plan wasn't offered to you. Your room would have to be a rack rate though...so if you booked with any discounts, they would be removed (if by some miracle you get a sympathetic CM that could really send some pixie dust your way by changing the ressie to include DDP!). Give it a try and see what happens. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter