Free dining has created chaos--funny video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved how he got dissed by the Princesses at the Akershus character breakfast!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

LOL thank you posting this I cried it was so funny! :rotfl2:
My husband calls me the Reservation Nazi! Nice huh!? Well we do live on the West coast which means every trip (couple times a year) I make him get up with me at 3:45am with his own list to each hit our own phone.. I get a little nutty about it.. but I'm in like minded company so it allll goood lol :rotfl:

OMG, that was so funny! Has this been posted over on the Dining thread yet? I really needs to be posted over there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That crap is soooooo Funny.. I don't care who you are, that crap is funny.... I was rolling over here watching it :rotfl2:

NOw I'm emailing it to all my friends and family ....

Funny funny !!!

off to show my hubby ....

Mel Brooks, Jewish, one was asked how he could write a show with Hitler as the main character and he replied that by making fun of him it was the best way to downgrade his importance. The only important thing about that time was to remember it so it can never happen again.

Good point, thanks for sharing.
When I watch The Producers, I am never sure if it is really okay to laugh at "Springtime for Hitler". But, I do.

In a Mel Brooks kind of way - very funny!

OMG, that was so funny! Has this been posted over on the Dining thread yet? I really needs to be posted over there!

Yes, it was posted there a couple of weeks ago when the video was first posted on YouTube.

And since the video doesn't have anything to do with theme park planning (except to poke fun at it) I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

That was hysterical! :lmao: :rotfl2: I'm sure my boss is wondering what trouble I'm getting into now since he heard me cracking up down the hallway.

That is messed up, in a good funny kind of way though. Luckily, I have a chubby volunteer, my mother :rotfl:

mainegal, I remember the first time I saw The Producers. I kept saying, can they do that? Same with Blazing Saddles. I even laugh at the campfire bean scene and I am not even a man!

I am warped and my momma made me that way. Thanks Mom! :love:

SG/who scares the heck out of folk who are not nice to other folk.:goodvibes

Very funny! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Disnyenut5-Enjoy your first trip with your family. What resort are you all staying at?

I went to Youtube and checked out other videos by the same person. Have watched a couple of them. They are less funny and more obscene, by far, than this one if anyone wants to check them out.

I have read far too much about that time period to think they are funny though.

SG

Does anyone know where this video now lives? The original link no longer works. Our family loved this video and we were talking about it tonight. We want to see it again!! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter