Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I get right through book it all and DH says .... "Preferred might not be bad" after I book standard. Ugh!!!

Ok I was unable to book online for the standard pop century room earlier. I called Disney and was able to get it. Also change your arrival dates by a day if you can and rooms might be available for free dining. That is what I just did, cause Pop Century was booked for 11/14 but I was able to book 11/15 and got free dining for my 8 day stay.

Smitch, can you post a link for your MNSSHP thread? I have the worst time finding specific threads even with searching specifically for them lol!!

Here you go...

Here is the link to lovethattink's official discussion thread...
http://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2015-mnsshp-thread.3383728/

And here is the link to my guest list thread (with thread rules, guest list and links to past threads in post 1, and pics in post 2)...
http://disboards.com/threads/official-2015-mnsshp-guest-list-thread.3383734/

Anyone else who often get Pins UOCs repeatedly checking their email to see if any pin is coming out?

If I have reservations already (at POR 09/27 - 10/03) do I have to call add free dining it is there a way I can do it online. My dad's been on hold for 2 hours.

If I have reservations already (at POR 09/27 - 10/03) do I have to call add free dining it is there a way I can do it online. My dad's been on hold for 2 hours.
Go on my Disney experience and click on Modify next to your reservations and add dining

Booked and set! Easily modified my existed reservation. Took less than 15 minutes. NOM NOM!!!! See you all in November!

Booked Riverside with free dining. When I received the confirmation email it states that I have complimentary Quick-Service dinning.

GRRRRR<<<< Frustrated>>>>> I can't get through and can't make change online. I can see that a change will move me from All star music to Riverside and save $400. But...I...Can't....make...the....change!!!!

well....didn't work out for me :( had a reservation checking in on oct 25th -- was on hold for 2.5 hours this AM -- she said there were no more available at CBR -- she said there was SEVEN rooms there for that date and they were all booked -- im so upset -- I think im just going to cancel my reservation! she said this was there way of getting rid of FD and this will probably be the last year for it

I have a question. My son has a reservation starting 8/25 for 7 night. His travel agent told him he didn't qualify for free dining. It always used to be if you have dates in the free date dates you got it. Please help

So I tried modifying my reservation at 6:40 am online. Couldn't do it as it says something in my package wouldn't let it. It also says nothing was available for my stay sept 19-26) NOTHING except suites or crazy rooms that were way too expensive. I looked at every single resort. I got through on the phones at 7am just for me to be halfway through punching all my numbers and stuff in for the phone to go silent. I stayed on the line for 12 extra minutes hoping the automated lady would get back on but she didn't. I called from two different phones until around 745 am when I got through again. This time I made it through all of my number punching and for them to say the wait time is close to 20 minutes. Ok, I'll wait. But something seemed wrong (no music to listen to while waiting) I waited for 55 minutes until I finally hung up. I have been calling ever since.
In between that, I decide to book a whole other vacation. I still couldn't get the dates I wanted to but I was able to get the same resort/same room category at CSR. Fine. I'm happy with that. It's one week earlier so now I have 7 less days to wait until our vacation. yay!! But I knew my dining ressies were going to be tricky.
My husband isn't into disney like I am but he said he would go back once more on one condition.....that we go to Ohana. That's all he cares about. So I woke up 180 days out and checked Ohana first and bam....got it!
Now that I had to reschedule our trip, I can't get Ohana. He said it was a deal breaker. Seriously?? So you want us to keep our original trip for $950 more so we can go to Ohana?
So now I just plotted out our itinerary, booked all of our other restaurants (actually got all of them even Aloha show), and I designated a night that we will go to Ohana as a walk in at 5pm and hope to get seated before 7pm. Hope we can get in as a walk in or DH will not be a happy camper. He truly only likes going to WDW for Ohanas bread pudding. I feel so bad.
Anyway, I am continuing to call in hopes that I can get FD with our original sept 19 vacay. I never cancelled it so we currently have 2 reservations booked. Guess I'm not hitting the gym this morning!!

Was anyone able to book CBR this morning? Port Orleans looked sold out, but CBR just seemed glitchy. I did book a standard room at CSR though! Still thrilled, but CBR was my first choice. I might try calling back after work when the phone lines aren't so packed.

Ok guys.....help please.

I have res scheduled Oct 2-9. I can't get thru on phone numbers 407-939-1939 or 407-939-5277. Can't change online. I'm booked at Pop Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!