Free Dining Extension ~ Oct-Dec

My TA was on the phone all morning. Once she finally got a CM she was told the computers were down! She finally got through and saved us $800! Woohoo so ready!

Grats to all of you who have gotten the discounts you wanted applied to your ressie. Gotta love saving money - and when you get to save money for a WDW vacation, it's even better! :)

Oh yippee!!! We just got FD for a good portion of our trip at CSR! We have a separate RO on 10/18, FD 10/19-10/25 - hoping to link the reservations so we can keep our room, then we switch to RO at POR for our last 2 nights!!! So excited, it works out well with our plans and we now get to try out CSR too!!! Keep trying, don't give up!!!:banana:

Oh yippee!!! We just got FD for a good portion of our trip at CSR! We have a separate RO on 10/18, FD 10/19-10/25 - hoping to link the reservations so we can keep our room, then we switch to RO at POR for our last 2 nights!!! So excited, it works out well with our plans and we now get to try out CSR too!!! Keep trying, don't give up!!!:banana:

Woohoo!!! So happy you were finally able to get it! Congrats! :cheer2:

Good job! We'll be there around that time too - we are coming in on 10/16 so free dining didn't work out for us. Went with a room only discount and moved our reservation from POFQ to WL. Happy to get some kind of discount!

:woohoo::dance3::woohoo: Congrats!!!

i'm not understanding the free dining value of it all,??? I plugged in my dates 12/16- 12/19,(when they are offering the FD plan) the min stay 2 days at parks/3 nights at resort,(because we only live a couple hrs away so are close enough to go a couple times a yr so just doing 2 days,anywho)

so for those dates,3nights at value resort,2 days at parks,2 adults,1 child, & dining should be free it's quoting me $1,333:rolleyes:

so lets say (rounding up) tickets are 100 ea(x3) that's $300 ea day =$600(2 days) & rm is apprx $150 a night x3 nights = $450,that's a little over $1,000 & dining is suppose to be free, what am I missing,it 'seems' like i'm better off paying without the package LOL unless it's a late night blonde moment:rolleyes1

i'm not understanding the free dining value of it all,??? I plugged in my dates 12/16- 12/19,(when they are offering the FD plan) the min stay 2 days at parks/3 nights at resort,(because we only live a couple hrs away so are close enough to go a couple times a yr so just doing 2 days,anywho)

so for those dates,3nights at value resort,2 days at parks,2 adults,1 child, & dining should be free it's quoting me $1,333:rolleyes:

so lets say (rounding up) tickets are 100 ea(x3) that's $300 ea day =$600(2 days) & rm is apprx $150 a night x3 nights = $450,that's a little over $1,000 & dining is suppose to be free, what am I missing,it 'seems' like i'm better off paying without the package LOL unless it's a late night blonde moment:rolleyes1

:welcome:

You have to hit add to cart (or update if you already have something in your cart) and then click edit to change the default ticket selection. Before you hit edit, those dates show the price as $1364.74 with 4 day tickets at POP, but after you hit edit and change it to 2 day tickets it is only $1068.66.

oh thank you :) I thought I had done that already but I guess not ;)

:welcome:

You have to hit add to cart (or update if you already have something in your cart) and then click edit to change the default ticket selection. Before you hit edit, those dates show the price as $1364.74 with 4 day tickets at POP, but after you hit edit and change it to 2 day tickets it is only $1068.66.

Just got off the phone and have my FD booked! ASMu is fully booked, so I switched to Sports and got it. They are telling people about the closed food court in advance, but it was never a big deal for me. I called the number provided in my confirmation email and got through right away. The CM was super helpful and nice.

Just got off the phone and have my FD booked! ASMu is fully booked, so I switched to Sports and got it. They are telling people about the closed food court in advance, but it was never a big deal for me. I called the number provided in my confirmation email and got through right away. The CM was super helpful and nice.

awesome - grats! :cheer2:

Am I going to be alone at POFQ nov 8. - 18. Seems like everyone's leaving there for different resorts . Just had knee surgery and they say ill still be rehabbing in nov. geez I'm not into a scooter at Disney . Hope I heal faster I cant miss my 29 year late honeymoon with fd because of this damn knee

Am I going to be alone at POFQ nov 8. - 18. Seems like everyone's leaving there for different resorts . Just had knee surgery and they say ill still be rehabbing in nov. geez I'm not into a scooter at Disney . Hope I heal faster I cant miss my 29 year late honeymoon with fd because of this damn knee

Hope your recovery goes well (and quickly). As for the scooter - it's not so bad. You'll be the only one at the end of the day who won't have tired & sore feet. And sometimes you'll even get "head of the line" privileges.
I know this because a few years ago, I broke my ankle 2 days before we were due to go to WDW. I was not about to miss being there for my grandkids' 1st visit so I went anyway. We called the hotel before we left, and they had a wheelchair ready & waiting for me when we got there. Trust me - a scooter is a much better option. Just ask my kids who had to push me around the parks in my wheelchair in mid-summer! :lmao:

Hope your recovery goes well (and quickly). As for the scooter - it's not so bad. You'll be the only one at the end of the day who won't have tired & sore feet. And sometimes you'll even get "head of the line" privileges.
I know this because a few years ago, I broke my ankle 2 days before we were due to go to WDW. I was not about to miss being there for my grandkids' 1st visit so I went anyway. We called the hotel before we left, and they had a wheelchair ready & waiting for me when we got there. Trust me - a scooter is a much better option. Just ask my kids who had to push me around the parks in my wheelchair in mid-summer! :lmao:

Well Ty I had surgery 9 days ago and it's cramping my disney excitement. Praying I get better faster then this for our trip. We are all mapped out and ready . I hate to née a scooter I enjoy walking. The scooters are so annoying to get on busses etc . Sigh. I guess I'll have no choice

Well Ty I had surgery 9 days ago and it's cramping my disney excitement. Praying I get better faster then this for our trip. We are all mapped out and ready . I hate to née a scooter I enjoy walking. The scooters are so annoying to get on busses etc . Sigh. I guess I'll have no choice

Get that rehab going! Ask your PT if the walking is a good idea! It might be better to walk slowly than sit in the scooter. See what they recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter