Free Dining Bounceback or 30% UOC?

Roxyfire

Is butter a carb?
Right now I have a free dining booked for 2 people at POR, Myself and my 10 year old, to be 11 by time of travel. I also have a UOC and dates that line up mostly with my trip. With some adjusting of dates I can get 7 nights at Yacht Club around the same price of the free dining. However of course, then we'd have to pay for the food. I'm not really a resort snob so the level of resort doesn't matter but I'd love to try a deluxe so close to Epcot. I also found that my son just doesn't eat enough to justify even a free dining plan, at least at this point. Sure things could change by the summer but with his medication I truly doubt it.

So my gut says to just book the Yacht Club and deal with the food as it comes. It's not going to save me any money though. I'm pretty sure I'd like the resort and my son would definitely like the pool. Is there a good reason to keep the FD bounceback?

Personally, I would go with the YC. I tend to lean more on the resort than the dining. We love our resort time. The pool is fantastic, nothing beats walking to Epcot or DHS and the ambience is wonderful. Go with YC - you will not regret it. Dining tends to be a bit overrated and you will most likely save money paying oop especially if your son is not a big eater.

Personally, I would go with the YC. I tend to lean more on the resort than the dining. We love our resort time. The pool is fantastic, nothing beats walking to Epcot or DHS and the ambience is wonderful. Go with YC - you will not regret it. Dining tends to be a bit overrated and you will most likely save money paying oop especially if your son is not a big eater.

Thanks, that's what I was really was considering since we love swimming and resort time. I do like the food aspect but I think it stressed him out more than usual because his appetite is low right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter