Free Dining Bounceback Offer....

You can book a bounce back if you are staying anywhere on property. The excluded locations apply to the future resorts where you might be staying.

Thank you. I knew in the past that's how it worked...but wherever we saw it this time was worded really strangely.

when we went i saw the pamphlet and had no idea what it was about. i remember laughing and thinking "i haven't even finished paying for this holiday yet!!!".

i didn't receive any email but when i called to book my next holiday the CM told me there was an offer on file for me... dates didn't work so went with FD. honestly, for our family 5, FD is best offer. i have calculated it so many different ways but FD always saves the most $$ for us.

when we went i saw the pamphlet and had no idea what it was about. i remember laughing and thinking "i haven't even finished paying for this holiday yet!!!".

i didn't receive any email but when i called to book my next holiday the CM told me there was an offer on file for me... dates didn't work so went with FD. honestly, for our family 5, FD is best offer. i have calculated it so many different ways but FD always saves the most $$ for us.

I got a bounce back offer when I was there last August. I jumped on it and book for August 2017. I was so happy because I always seem to miss out on these deals.

There are 2 good threads on the resort discount boards talking about this bounceback promo. It is pretty rare to get the offer emailed right now. They did that a few years ago , but there are very few reports of emails now. Most people are finding the offer in the resort info brochures as stated above. Or just calling the number (8844) from their room phone to inquire about the current offer. You never have to wait for an invitation or to receive the offer via email or in your room. If you are currently a Disney resort guest on a paid reservation, you are eligible to book a bounceback offer. Just call!
what boards are talking about it?

just because none of you seemed to receive the emails does not mean they aren't sent. I can verify that I have in fact, received bounceback emails just this past July. So, I encourage people to check their email as well as their rooms.
they have been sending pin codes to emails for dree dining or room discounts for years

Just checked out of AKL today. The BounceBack pamphlet was quite visible on the desk in my room. The pamphlet was longer than other papers in the folder. I didn't get any email. The quote I received for next August was $300 cheaper than what I paid this year. My kids are already looking forward to go back "home home", as called by my kids.
thats funny we were at AKL in december and the BB was cheaper for next year for us to

If you put down a deposit on a bounce back, is that later refundable and/or changeable if later you decide you can't go or you find a better deal?

When I made the reservations, I asked about the possibility to f changed the dates (only by a few days in either direction) in the future. Ithd cast member said that wouldn't be a problem.
As far as being refundable, I would guess the policy would be the same as any Disney reservation. That is, you're $200 down payment is refundable up until 30 days before. Definitley double check this though.

they have been sending pin codes to emails for dree dining or room discounts for years

My bounce back was in the folder left in the room. I have been told that the Disney resort channel on their tv's also gives a free dining code sometimes if you watch. Fro. What I understand, it's all kind of random. Good luck.

When I made the reservations, I asked about the possibility to f changed the dates (only by a few days in either direction) in the future. Ithd cast member said that wouldn't be a problem.
As far as being refundable, I would guess the policy would be the same as any Disney reservation. That is, you're $200 down payment is refundable up until 30 days before. Definitley double check this though.
It is not a problem unless the dates you want to change to are not in inventory for that offer. Then out is a problem. I wanted to reduce the number of nights and had to book a different category becuase my standard view was not available for the length of stay I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter