Free Dining Bounceback Offer....

Disney is not interested in increasing attendance because that means Disney would then have to hire more CM's thereby cutting into their profit.

And although it may appear a positive right now, It seems the next step is to nickel and dime guests, particularly on site guests. That's why Disney is looking into resort fees as well as other items (transportation) as shown in a recent questionnaire to resort guests.

Nothing Disney does is with its guests in mind any longer- its all about the bottom line -sadly.

I am not sure about that. I have never experienced any behaviors that led me to believe I had been nickel-dimed while in DIsney. I have a bottom line I won't cross, and that includes resort spending, and always share my opinions in surveys. I have observed that just because they ask does not mean they will.

In terms od attendance, I am conflicted. I will say that I do not mind reduced attendance, but feel that due to the length of stay my vacations tend to take, my fees are not increased to the extent I am priced out.

I forgot this in my rant.

I did not get an email about a bounceback. I did however look through the packet of papers in the hotel binder last August at WL and found the bounceback offer although some guests reported not being able to find offer in their binder.

Not sure if still true this year but wdwprep school stated last year that onsite guests could dial x8844 to hear a recording of the current bounce back.

I always call. I never rely on email and I refuse to seach though info packets. I just call. This offer was never left in every room, not as long as I can remember.

I've never heard of or received a BB email. We just look for the brochure and/or dial ext. 8844 from our room before we check out. We've been booking the FD BB in August for years.

FWIW there are are two additional weeks added to this years FD BB in comparison to last years offer.

I have booked FD and 30% of room only. I think that it depends on what your group consists of to decide which is best. Last year I booked FD at the Gand, but when discounts were leased, I added a RO discounted room and with our crew, it worked out well. We ran the numbers and then divided our family members up by how we would save the most money.

It's typically offered to paying guests (not guests on DVC points) at most resorts. You have to constantly check your email while you're there as the invitation is usually emailed to you before your check out date.
The bounceback is in a booklet within your room. I have never received a bounceback email.

We arrive mid October, will this be the same bounce-back offer available then or will there be a new offer?
The current FD BB offer states that it is bookable until Sept. 30, but there are reports that it is actually bookable til the end of October.

just because none of you seemed to receive the emails does not mean they aren't sent. I can verify that I have in fact, received bounceback emails just this past July. So, I encourage people to check their email as well as their rooms.

just because none of you seemed to receive the emails does not mean they aren't sent. I can verify that I have in fact, received bounceback emails just this past July. So, I encourage people to check their email as well as their rooms.
That is true but I would say it's less likely to get an email vs the piece of paper in the room.

Just checked out of AKL today. The BounceBack pamphlet was quite visible on the desk in my room. The pamphlet was longer than other papers in the folder. I didn't get any email. The quote I received for next August was $300 cheaper than what I paid this year. My kids are already looking forward to go back "home home", as called by my kids.

That is true but I would say it's less likely to get an email vs the piece of paper in the room.
The bounceback offer is not just a piece of paper in your room..It is found in your introductory room folder. I have gone for the past two years. One was in a blue folder the other was in a red folder. IMG_4083.JPG

Just, for the record, EVERYONE staying on Disney property is eligible for the bounceback discount -- whether you're staying on DVC points or cash (I've personally booked a cash bounceback while staying on DVC points). And you do not have to wait for a flyer or email from Disney, you can call extension 8844 any time up until the close of business on your checkout day.

The BB has been inside the welcome package and always at ext 8844 for as long as I can remember. If you receive an email great, but every room (non-DVC) should get a package with the current BB offer, even if the resort you are staying at is not included in the current offer. We liked it so much better when you received the welcome package at check-in, every time they give it to mousekeeping it has been hit or miss on having the package in our room. The last 3 trips I have had to hunt the mousekeeper down to get it:( I know I can call and get the offer, but I like having all the info in front of me to help make a decision:) October is when they put out a new offer that normally includes the following year. The past years it has been both a FD and RO offer, but WDW has been cutting the discounts and the availability a lot lately, so who knows what it will have.

We're considering driving down for a night and staying at a value to get this offer for next year. Has anyone else done this?

If I lived close enough I would do it. FD is still the best a deal out there for a family of four or five.

We're 7 hours away, my wife and I have booked a room for one night at a value. We'll save some money doing it, and we'll have a weekend away from the kids. No parks, just resort hop, ride the monorail, and hang out at Disney springs.

Hopefully it'll be worth it.

We did that once a few years back for a RO discount, we had APs so just made it a 3 day weekend:) We also live 7 hours away:) It worked out well, because the resort we wanted (POFQ) to stay at was not in any other discount but was included on that BB, so we went. Unlike Disneylover 99, FD for our family of 4 is a waste of $$ since we hardly do any TS meals anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter