Free Cruise Dilemma (I wish all dilemmas were like this)

queenmother

Earning My Ears
Hooray, I got the free cruise certificates today :cool1:] So we want to go on the Dream of course, we have been on the Wonder and Magic twice each already. So I chose the week after our spring cruise on the Allure in April (4 days after we disembark the Allure), Fall Break OCt 2011, or for my birthday Dec 26 2011. Of course Dec 2011 seems like FOREVER away. Any date would be good. If we get our first choice, we will have a fabulous 7d cruise on the Allure of the Seas (sister of the Oasis, in her inaugural year starting Dec. 2010), disembark in Fort Lauderdale, cab it to FLL, rent a car or miniva, and drive to Orlando for 4 days of WDW fun, then get on the Dream for 3 nights. Someone may have to fly home to Indiana to work 3 days. Maybe me. But kids have off 2 weeks so we wouldnt have to fly everybody. (That's fiscally responsible, right?) Grandparents could have Florida fun, too. Lucky kids. We'll see what I get. Birthday on the Dream would be nice, too, but airfares may be steep then, after Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter