FREAP CHAT ~ Everyone Welcome!

Where is everyone? Almost 4 hours without a post and we are on page 2!

OH yeah, nose job..I did a quick search about Leprecauns/shoes. I guess legend says they are supposed to be little cobblers..so maybe the writers were using that as a take off or something. He was a MEAN little SOB..He BIT!! Quite possibly the stupidest movie I have ever watched. I DID NOT PAY to see it, saw it a few months ago on the SCiFi channel..I can't remember anything else, other than wondering how Jen could possibly get another gig after that fiasco...:confused3

Keep your eyes open, it will probably surface again closer to St. Pats Day.

OK, tacky to quote myself..but I wanted to clear this very improtant issue up. I got to thinking about the movie..he wasn't afraid of shoes..he was frantically collecting the shoes when they threw them at him. Here is a quote from a movie review....

"Besides killing stupid cops the Leprechaun is always whining about his lost treasure, "Where's meee gooolllddd?" and shining shoes, they actually distract him at one point by tossing dirty footwear his way. Not a very scary movie, but it's goofy as all get out most of the time. "

So there you have it...the REAL story..

Since I love my freaps very much I am gong to pass this warning along to you all out of love....

Last night I had pain in several areas of my body, I can only lay on my stomach- my back was taking up the hot water bottle- I had one of those hand warmer things in a freaking bandana tied around my knee and I had another one just placed on the bed so I can lay right on it b/c for some reason I am having pain in my groin and upper leg area- here comes the warning........

Just be careful of those hand warmers- they get VERY hot and I am almost CERTAIN I have 3rd degree burns on my "you know what" or my "who who" (as I have heard it referred to before on the DIS) :rolleyes1 b/c the little warmer pouch "shifted" just a bit in the middle of the night to that area!:scared1: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :eek:

I have so many warmer things strapped to me someone may mistake me for a terrorist!:lmao:

Looks like we are going to have to start the new thread soon. Do not forget to leave me a trail of breadcrumbs so I can find my way home.

I am at work and wishing I stayed home. My desk looks like a bomb went off on it:rotfl: . I guess my boss really did miss me. He must of stayed at my desk for 3 days and did no work. It looks like it is all on my desk.:rotfl: Oh yes I think you are right madd take the pills anyway.:rotfl:

Hey Kellie- I hope you are home resting right now.

How are you feeling?

We should be on page 148 soon! Kepp an eye out to make a new thread!

OK, tacky to quote myself..but I wanted to clear this very improtant issue up. I got to thinking about the movie..he wasn't afraid of shoes..he was frantically collecting the shoes when they threw them at him. Here is a quote from a movie review....

"Besides killing stupid cops the Leprechaun is always whining about his lost treasure, "Where's meee gooolllddd?" and shining shoes, they actually distract him at one point by tossing dirty footwear his way. Not a very scary movie, but it's goofy as all get out most of the time. "

So there you have it...the REAL story..

Oh my! I did not know it was tacky to quote yourself! eeek- you learn something new everyday here on the DIS!

I would never be able to watch that movie, I am one of "those" people that yells at the TV when things are stupid- "OH COME ON!" "I AM SO SURE!" "GIVE ME A BREAK!" "LIKE WHO WOULD REALLY DO THAT!?" 'WHY DID SHE GO IN THERE!?, YOU KNOW SHE WILL GET KILLED"

Yup! That is me- I do NOT do that in the theater, I am not one of those people- (annoying!) but I do it at home. DH can't watch a stupid movie within 30 feet of me!

I always say 'WHY!? ARE YOU WATCHING THIS!?", can you call me a movie snob?:snooty: :lmao:

Since I love my freaps very much I am gong to pass this warning along to you all out of love....

Last night I had pain in several areas of my body, I can only lay on my stomach- my back was taking up the hot water bottle- I had one of those hand warmer things in a freaking bandana tied around my knee and I had another one just placed on the bed so I can lay right on it b/c for some reason I am having pain in my groin and upper leg area- here comes the warning........

Just be careful of those hand warmers- they get VERY hot and I am almost CERTAIN I have 3rd degree burns on my "you know what" or my "who who" (as I have heard it referred to before on the DIS) :rolleyes1 b/c the little warmer pouch "shifted" just a bit in the middle of the night to that area!:scared1: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :eek:

I have so many warmer things strapped to me someone may mistake me for a terrorist!:lmao:

Aren't you the one that almost burned down a city with that Makers Mark envelope embosser :confused3

Reminder to not send you any sharp objects :teacher:

:rotfl2:

Aren't you the one that almost burned down a city with that Makers Mark envelope embosser :confused3

Reminder to not send you any sharp objects :teacher:

:rotfl2:

YES! That is right! THAT was me! Oh- you are so dramatic- it was just my finger and a piece of an envelope, I had it ALL under control! :lmao: :rotfl2:

Ok- I will share what my best friend wrote to me after hearing about my who-who mishap:

HEADLINE NEWS

WOMAN FROM (insert my town here!) FOUND ON FLOOR WITH LARGE AMOUNT OF DRUGS IN HER SYSTEM and HEAT PACKS STRAPPED TO HER WHICH CAUSED THE WOMAN TO LIGHT FIRE TO HER VAGI#A.

I CAN SEE IT NOW.

OMG! Every, single time! I pick up a knife or a pair of scissors to open something I can hear my "late" father's voice in my head, he would ALWAYS say- "GIVE ME THAT DA%$ THING, YOU ARE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF!":lmao: :rotfl2: But he would say it in a loving way of course!:lmao:

I am so touched by all of you concerned about me! :hug: :rotfl2::rotfl:

I need more smudging.......I don't think the last one worked!:lmao:

YES! That is right! THAT was me! Oh- you are so dramatic- it was just my finger and a piece of an envelope, I had it ALL under control! :lmao: :rotfl2:

Ok- I will share what my best friend wrote to me after hearing about my who-who mishap:

HEADLINE NEWS

WOMAN FROM (insert my town here!) FOUND ON FLOOR WITH LARGE AMOUNT OF DRUGS IN HER SYSTEM and HEAT PACKS STRAPPED TO HER WHICH CAUSED THE WOMAN TO LIGHT FIRE TO HER VAGI#A.

I CAN SEE IT NOW.

OMG! Every, single time! I pick up a knife or a pair of scissors to open something I can hear my "late" father's voice in my head, he would ALWAYS say- "GIVE ME THAT DA%$ THING, YOU ARE GOING TO HURT YOURSELF!":lmao: :rotfl2: But he would say it in a loving way of course!:lmao:

I am so touched by all of you concerned about me! :hug: :rotfl2::rotfl:

I need more smudging.......I don't think the last one worked!:lmao:

Did you say smudging ???? I thought you said smearing.....or was it swearing

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have to share this with y'all. My ds has Asperger's Syndrome (lack of basic social pragmatics knowing what to say and when it's appropriate ect.)

I was having a mini meltdown over the fact that I was feeling like a maid in the house (sound familiar to anyone). So I am lecturing my family, loudly and in a harsh tone of voice (which I don't usually use).

"I don't understand why *I* am the only one picking everybodies stuff up. If you take something out you need to put it back. If it isn't important enough for you to put it away then I will assume that it just simply isn't important enough to you at all and I will make sure that it goes to someone who will think that it is worth picking up. If I have to pick it up you are telling me you don't want it. And that includes you Randy (DH). blah, blah, blah...

DS, who has always been pretty empathetic, opens up his arms (he is just about as tall as me) and says "Aw, does somebody need a hug?"

I swear DH almost lost it right there - and DS is trying to hug me...:rotfl:

He was truly genuine in his intentions, but I could see my DH's face saying "Don't do it kid, step away from your mother..."
OMG....we must be living in a "parallel universe" scenario! I give that 'talk' about once a month and it never phases DH! My DS, who has gotta be 6' tall by now, and is 16, will bend down and try to hug me while I am getting more and more angry. (I can't even get them to replace the paper towels or toilet paper when they use it all up!!!) I tell him to get the he** away from me and try to walk away but he will follow me until he can get his arms wrapped around me! I can't stay mad at this goof ball! I guess when he graduates and leaves home, I will probably just beat DH to death or smother him with a pillow in his sleep! He is expecting one of those two, I am sure. :rolleyes1

:scared1: Whaaaaat?- is it a paparazzi pic? Pics of the kids are usually TABOO!!!!:scared1:

I am surprised it was published.
Yep, they are with their Mom but she is wearing big sunglasses. I don't know if I have ever really seen what she looks like. They even put a small inset pic of Johnny in the corner so you can see the resemblance.

DH told me they had to do more than shave the torn miniscus yesterday. I guess they also had to shave off a frayed muscle that sits across the bones behind the knee cap. I will have to find out what he had to do when I go for the post-op appt. next week. My knee doesn't hurt but I am still having pain and spasms in the upper thigh and my calf hurts....inactivity, I am sure. This makes the 3rd week I have been sitting around the house with my legs up. I will be so glad when I can walk again. I didn't sleep much last night but I am not in pain. They have me wearing a anti-embolism stocking on each leg to prevent blood clots and they are very tight. I had to roll the one down that is on the surgery leg this morning because it was hurting the back of my knee. I have to wear them for another day or two and then I am supposed to walk around the house a little more....but not over do it. :confused3

Is this the last page? Do we need to link to a new FREAP Chat now?

I don't know if I have ever really seen what she looks like.

ugh- Here SHE is- wow this pic is too big- and you are NOT allowed to say she is cute or pretty or you won't be my friend anymore- that goes for everybody!:snooty:

geneva008.jpg

ugh- Here SHE is- wow this pic is too big- and you are NOT allowed to say she is cute or pretty or you won't be my friend anymore- that goes for everybody!:snooty:

geneva008.jpg
Well, she's not cute or pretty in that photo! In the People magazine, she has red hair and she looks much older....under those big sunglasses. I should scan it and post it...

ETA: Oh, I can't! The scanner is downstairs and I can't be on the stairs. I'll search around People and see if they have it online.

See Madd, you are *MUCH* cuter...

:lmao: I am sure he would leave her in a heartbeat:rotfl2:

Yes- me and my wench friends have discussed her bad teeth in the past- We were just surprised that with all the money they have- there is no reason to have bad teeth. :confused3

If you are afraid of the dentist- just get knocked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter