fp near space mountain

Belle_1989

Mouseketeer
While dh and i are riding space mountain what is a good non-coaster fp nearby for my mom ds and dd to ride?

Tomorrowland Speedway. That is what DD and I will be doing while my DH is on SM. Buzz would be another good choice.

I booked one for the Tomorrowland Speedway for my mom and niece while everyone else rides Space Mountain. I would've done Buzz but everyone else has a FP for that anyway. But either one of those would be good.

My DH has a FP for Space Mountain. I have no desire to ride it, so I booked Tomorrowland Speedway for the same exact time for my and my daughter (age 12). It should work out perfect! I would of done Buzz, but my DH will want to ride that and he is OK with skipping the speedway.

I'm going to schedule DH and my boys for Tomorrowland Speedway while I do Space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter