"Found Money"

mom2kazkids

DIS Veteran
I just got an extra $375 today. I appllied to go to DD gymnastics camp for a week this summer initally as a nurse (free tutition for DD), but since there were two returning nurses I received a position in the camp store, meaning I had to pay $375 for DD to attend camp. (Normal tution was $765 for the week). Today I got a call that one of the returning nurses was not able to attend and would I switch over to a nursing position. Since that was my first choice I jumped at the chance. So now they are refunding me the $375 that I paid. I did ask them to keep $100 for DD camp account, so I will get a check for $275 that will go into DD gymnastics account that I recently started. (Money for meets and such).

Barb

That's cool. There will be more interesting people visiting you than buying ice pops.

Thats great Barb!!! Have fun at camp. How ddid you find out that you were able to work to pay some of the tuition?

Lake Owen has a Mom and Dad to Camp program. Camp Nurse is the only position with free tutition. Reduced tutition is available for camp store helpers, mom/dad consoulers for junior campers, kitchen help, office help and housekeeping. Since DD is only 7 I wanted to be able to go to camp with her. Nurse was my first choice since I am an RN, but was was willing to have any position so that she could go as there are 22 from her gym going.

Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter