"Formal" night - Wonder ?

Showe

DIS Veteran
We are going on a 4-night cruise on the Wonder. Is there a "formal" night for this cruise ? And if so, how formal are we talking? I was hoping to limit the packing becuase it was such a short trip but I want to be prepared ....

No, there is no formal night on the 4 day. I wore sundresses every night for dinner and my DH wore Docker pants and a casual short sleeve shirt, with casual shoes. Worked out great.

There is no "formal" night on the Wonder. There is a "dress-up" night and we saw all kinds of things. It can go from casual to pretty dressy. Dh wore a button-down shirt & tie and slacks and I wore a black skirt and blouse. We fit right into dress-up night.

so formal night is not jacket and/or tie etc? so church clothes so to speak are okay ?

That is why we love 4 day cruises. We don't have to buy clothes we will not be able to wear again.

DH never gets to wear a suit EVER! So we are fine with nice pants a shirt and tie for him. I have a few sundresses, may buy a couple more this summer. And the girls grow out of their clothes so fast! May as well buy clothes they will get to wear once the cruise is over.

Showe said:
so formal night is not jacket and/or tie etc? so church clothes so to speak are okay ?
Yes, church clothes would be perfect. You'll still see a few people dressed completely casual, but most were dressed nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter