"Formal" night on 3 and 4 night cruises

plgrn

DIS Veteran
How much do you dress up? Last year, we didn't at all and most people didn't either. This year I'm thinking about going all out for the heck of it! Might as well use that prom dress while I can still fit in it. :lmao:

We didn't at all, I would say we were in the majority. The 3 and 4 day are so much more casual than the 7. I wore pants and not shorts but didn't get all dressed up any night.

That is right, I agreed with aprilgail2.

As no formal night on 3 nights cruise.

I think it is only 7 days or 10 days that it have formal night.

I worn nice clothes for Palo and another evening.

Scottishwee35

Yes, I know there's no official formal night, but it seemed like one night in particular (can't remember which one) guests were more dressed up than usual. Maybe because they were having their pictures taken in front of the Christmas tree for Christmas cards?? :confused3 Guess I'll save the prom dress for a 7 nighter....although..... ;)

The 3/4 night cruises have a "dress up" night. They are even less dressy than semi-formal. The 3/4 night cruises are very casual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter