For those trying to figure out when to reschedule your trips

I am assuming the rest of the year (whatever dates that covers) will be more crowded that usual. If people are rescheduling trips there are only so many months left. If we have to reschedule our June trip we will pick the dates we want to go and just assume the crowds will be a 10 and plan accordingly.

Once parks do re-open, the rest of 2020 will be dreadfully crowded with all the rescheduled trips. Just like people were not scared to be there too late into the isolation game, the same crowds will flow in before anyone knows if it's really "safe" or not. There are some insane DISNEY OR DIE people around.

And if it does open in May/June and that happens, die they will or cause loved ones to die.

TP sent me an email today as well our 5/6 went to 9/10 for July.... im so much at a loss of when we should go anymore... do I keep my July trip, move it to October, or Christmas???? I just dunno anymore...
Stop looking at those crowd calendars, at least for the rest of this year. Keep the date if you want, or reschedule it based on when you can go. I just think it’s impossible to know for certain what crowds will be like for at least the rest of this year, so there is no use agonizing about it. :goodvibes

Just another thought to some folks planning to delay their trip until next year - plan for another guest. I've been around during some other "stuck at home" periods - mostly due to weather - but it's never lasted a whole week let alone 2 (or more). Nine months later, the hospitals are full of babies. I can't imagine what is in store for hospitals early next year.

I think all this depends highly on how much actually opens and what changes are implemented. No way it immediately opens 100% as we know it, so do only certain parks open, or only certain attractions/meets, and are there changes to the queue lines.
ITA....my DS is a CM at DS [Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar] and WDW just won't have the manpower to open all 4 parks/all attractions at once...they've lost over 28K CMs - DCP and the International Ambassador Program, not to mention some of the Internships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter