For Fun: Your Dream Disney Vacation

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
Because I just broke down and bought a lotto ticket and was day dreaming about the lovely Disney vacation we could take if we won, lol....
If money were no object, what would your dream Disney vacation look like?

So, for starters, I think we would plan on spending a full month in Florida, and doing a split stay, staying at least a few nights at AoA in one of their Lion King suites just because the kids saw it on tv and want to stay there for a night. Then we would rent a home at Windsor Hills and enjoy having our own pool etc... I'm thinking we would likely spend 4-5 days at MK, 3-4 days at AK, 3 at EP and 2-3 at HS. We would definitely do an EMM in Fantasyland and HS, would do a Star Wars fireworks package, Pirates League, Pirate & Pals cruise and Hoop Dee Doo and probably any other character meal the kids wanted, lol. We would also do a day at Discovery Cove, and likely 3-4 days at Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter