Flying Fish

WDW Mad4Mickey

DIS Veteran
would love to hear dining reviews of the Flying Fish now that it has reopened! Pics would be great too! :)

I have actually eaten there twice since it reopened. I was there back in October and my friends and I had a really great dinner. I had the Maine Lobster Nero Pasta and some fig appetizer. They were both good.

Then I was there on December 19th with my father and we had an exceptional dinner. If I recall, my father had the filet and I had the scallops. I didn't taste the filet, but he liked it. My scallop dish was really good. Both times I had the Riesling flight of wines, that were really good. I also had the Peanut Butter Freeze cocktail at dessert both times. Probably one of the best drinks I have had in my life. This is why I went to the Flying Fish the second time with my father.

I highly recommend this restaurant, for the food as well as for the ambiance. This place is great if you are there with friends, family or a significant other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter