Flying Fish Not Available

4Ds4Diz

Mouseketeer
I have tried looking ahead of my 60 day window to see how availability is looking for Flying Fish. I am not seeing any availability, even on Open Table. Anyone have any ideas? My trip starts May 1st.

I find it odd it even exists on OpenTable. I thought it was a Disney run restaurant?

But, to answer your question I see lots of availability when searching for parties of 4. It is closed on Mon / Tues.

Thanks for letting me know about closure on Monday and Tuesday. Unfortunately, I was planning on it for Monday. Guess I will have to shuffle things around!

I find it odd it even exists on OpenTable. I thought it was a Disney run restaurant?

But, to answer your question I see lots of availability when searching for parties of 4. It is closed on Mon / Tues.
They must have changed their hours - the app is showing reservations for Mon and Tuesday’s

That's good news.
Yes it is! I would have had to do some shuffling as well had they not been open, lol.

I remember trying to make reservations at Sebastian’s Bistro in November, and wondering why they were closed two days a week - especially at a resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter