Fluff Day...What food are you craving?

Miss Jasmine

Time for something new!<BR><font color=limegreen><
I'm loving this fluff day!

I know this is going to sounds strange, but I am craving a salad, a Southwest Ceasar Chicken salad from Wendy's to be exact. I think I will be running out later to pick up lunch.

So what are you craving today?

Oh MissJ you HAD to say that didn't you???? :)

I was addicted to the Mandarin Chicken Salad, but it is sooooo many WW points, so now I love their Spring Garden salad. Now I will have to go and get one! :)

Well it is fluff day and we're supposed to be happy, right? ;)
CC

CAKE, My MoMs CaKe!!!! CAKE CAKE! Or EVeN BettER ChoCoLAte Dr0p Co0okies!!!

I could really go for some FLUFFY IHOP buttermilk pancakes - with lots of maple syrup and butter. Anyone care to take me for breakfast?;)

Cheese fries and a salad with 1000 island dressing from the Outback Steakhouse!

Chocolate of course. It is never too early or too late for chocolate.

I do not care as long as it was being served in WDW with some good company :) :)

I'm sitting here having diet cherry coke. I just finished 2 small pieces of dove dark chocolate. I read in prevention magazine that the type of chocolate they use in this brand (the dark only) is supposed to be good for you. I don't know the specifics, but that's all I needed to hear! :) So I let myself have 2 pieces a day to satisfy my chocolate cravings. For now I am also craving the cherry coke. I like the combination.

Jill

I knew chocolate had to be good for you. I just wish that they hadn't told everyone now there will be a shortage.

I want those delicious biscuits from Red Lobster! YUM!!!

I don't crave any foods these days. I'm in ketosis :) In <i>my</i> case that is a very good thing :teeth:

Well, after reading WDWHound's tag, I am now craving corn and mashed potatoes. Lots a butter and some brown gravy. Plus a dinner roll, or two, on the side. YUMMY!!! Gotta go get a salad, though!

Mmmm, I'm eating my salad now and let me tell you, it sure hits the spot.

Anyone else craving something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter