Fluff Day confusion!

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
So I'm reading all the "stuff about Fluff" and I don't get it! What exactly is Fluff Day?

I was born and bred in Lynn, MA - Home of the marshmalllow Fluff - and don't recall an official Fluff Day.

Please enlighten me!

I don't know if you remember when I posted that the Community Board was a fun place - especially the troublemakers. Well, Pop Daddy, I just knew you were one!!!!

If you tell me, do you have to shoot me?

Oh, Pop Daddy, what a unique sense of humor you have :)

Harambe, "fluff day" is a day set aside for posting totally frivolous and fun things on the community board. Sort of a "no worry" day.

Every once in a while our own Cathy Canada will decree a "day of fluff" and it's always fun. It's good every once in a while to not be so serious, to lighten up, to laugh and even giggle uncontrollably. That's what "fluff day" is, just a day of fun :)

Katholyn

Thanks Nativetxn! I think I like this Fluff Day thing!

I'm a giggle type o' gal!

Me three!! I hope it served to lighten things up around here and mend some fences. :)
Happy Monday all!
CC

It was a lot of fun for me too!!!!

On a totally different note, Harambe, could you email or PM me? You have them shut off, so I can't PM you. I want to ask you a question about something else you posted on another thread.

Please, please, please??? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter