Floridays Resort was great!!!**PICS ADDED**

Mommytwotwins

Mouseketeer
We stayed at Floridays 10/16-10/20 then switched over to POP and we wished we had stayed at Floridays fro sure!!! We had 7 people in our party and the 3 bedroon unit was plenty of room. It was also great having a full kitchen and the washer dryer. Supermarket right next door was great for food items and it was only about 15 minutes to US,IOA and Disney parks. International Drive is also great for eating off property. They have a ton of places to eat. We only ate at Don Pablo's Mexican resturant but it was about half the price as the other table service places at DW and US so good to save a few $$ one night. Pools were nice and we did get breakfast 1 moring at the cafe and brought it back to the room. Busciuts aand gravy were yummy! We will be returning to Floridays in the future!:thumbsup2

100_4920.jpg

100_4919.jpg

100_4916.jpg

100_4917.jpg

100_4935.jpg

100_4934.jpg

We also stayed at Floridays last October in a 3 bedroom and loved it. It was quiet, huge, and a nice pool area for our 2 and 4 year old. Not too far of a drive either, no traffic at all.

How far is it from DTD? It looks nice from your photos and I do love a washer dryer. We need a one nighter. I can't make up my mind. Floridays is the number one hotel on Tripadvisor in Orlando (which honestly makes me ? the truth of it all-) So thanks for posting your review!

How far is it from DTD? It looks nice from your photos and I do love a washer dryer. We need a one nighter. I can't make up my mind. Floridays is the number one hotel on Tripadvisor in Orlando (which honestly makes me ? the truth of it all-) So thanks for posting your review!

If I remember DTD was about a 15 minute drive,not far at all. The unit was very large and clean, I realy don't have any complaints. I would stay there again.

Thanks for the great info and pics. hum...now which place do I want to say at for our next trip? :confused3

We stayed at Floridays last Mar (2013) with our family of 4 and my BFF"s family of 4. We got the 3 BR and there was more than enough space. Great resort and we loved the full kitchen and washer/dryer. Pool is awesome too with zero gravity, splash pad, etc. Great for kids.

We are headed back down in May and staying again except only us 4 this time so we got a 2 br. It will be good to put kids to bed and be able to hang with my hubs along in LR.

Highly reccomend. It was very close to Outlets and DTD and only about 15 mins back roads to MK, etc.

So happy to read the positive reviews! We are staying there in April but I got a little nervous after reading a couple of negative remarks about it on here!

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Disney FL is such a great place. I loved the photos. Your kids are adorable too...i have 2 daughters also and I imagine them in that same place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!