Floridays Resort Review

2minnies

DIS Veteran
Just returned from a short 3 day stay at Floridays. Overall we were impressed with our two bedroom unit. The only thing we found lacking was not having plastic cups to bring to the pool with beverages. Daily housekeeping was quick (towels/trash only). All staff we worked with were extremely pleasant and efficient. We were in building C - 610 - a short walk to the main pool. Our view was of a field but we could also see Disney fireworks from the balcony.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Sorry we did not visit the parks this trip but it took about 10 minutes to Downtown Disney. The main pool was very nice and clean. Our youngest is 11 so they didn't use the play area but we saw a lot of kids who did. Never a problem getting chairs or towels. The pool was heated to 84 degrees. Pool bar and cafe were busy :)

Are towels available at the pool? Or do you have to bring them from the room?

tripadvisor.com

then come here and search the hotels you are interested in. i have found it to be pretty accurate.

good luck!

I am about to book a ressie here. Anyone been there lately? I would love to stay onsite but the options for a party of six are a little pricey. I am also interested in info on the shuttle to the parks. Any info in greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We just returned from a two night stay at Floridays (6/5-6/7). The total for two nights was $236 (AAA hot deal). We had a two bedroom unit on the ground floor in building A which is just across the parking lot from the pool. At first I was disappointed as we had asked to be next to the pool, but the pool area did seem to get a little loud at night so we enjoyed our quiet room.

I have no major complaints, the room was spacious, modern and great for our family of 5. The beds were comfy and the master bath was huge. We spent most of an afternoon at the pool and loved it. There are towels for use at the pool.

My only complaints are that there was not a coffee maker in our room and it took three phone calls to get one. There were starter coffee items and mugs, but no machine. Not a big deal initially, but I really need coffee before human interaction:headache: Also, the master toilet stopped up and it took two phone calls to get that taken care of.

The location was great. We did not use the shuttle as we had a car, but Sea World is 5 minutes away max, and there is a Publix grocery store within walking distance.

We are going to Universal in November, and are definitely considering Floridays again.

Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and booked a two bedroom suite for three nights in July. How did you get the AAA hot deal? Was it available on the website? I think I am paying $525 for three nights. (this was the AAA price on the Floridays website) Thanks so much!

we are staying here in August for 3 weeks, never stayed in a serviced apartment before we have always used villas in the past. Do we leave a house keeping tip each day or at the end of vacation??

Also any tips from others who have stayed here???

thanks
jill x

Hi
We stayed here for 3 weeks August, 2010, there were 3 of us, DH, DD (11) and me! We had a 2 bed appartment and would stay here again.
The location was good for Disney etc, but you do need a car.
Jill x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter