Floridays or Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista

Latina1809

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I'm trying to book a 7 night vacation in early July and I can't decide between these two resorts:confused3
I have read great things on both. Can anyone give me some advice. Im traveling with a 8 year old and grandma. Thanks in advance for your input.
:):love::yay::rolleyes1

Hi all,
I'm trying to book a 7 night vacation in early July and I can't decide between these two resorts:confused3
I have read great things on both. Can anyone give me some advice. Im traveling with a 8 year old and grandma. Thanks in advance for your input.
:):love::yay::rolleyes1

While I have never stayed at Floridays (but have read very favourable reviews on Tripadvisor), I can wholeheartedly recommend the Sheraton Vistana Resort. The villas are huge and well appointed with every convenience you will need, the resort has lots great amenities and scheduled activities, and the location is fabulous....super close to the Disney parks, the SeaWorld parks, and an easy drive to Universal too.

We loved SVR so much that we purchased two annual timeshare weeks there when we came home from our trip last August :) .

This thread has lots of great SVR information that might help you decide if the resort is for you:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3148502

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter