Florida Sun Vacation homes?? Help!

flowerbelle

Mouseketeer
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has used Florida Sun vacation homes? I'm thinking of renting a 5 Bedroom home for an upcoming vacation in December, but have never used them (nor rented a vacation home) before. Any advice, good or bad, would be extremely helpful! THANK YOU so much!!! :goodvibes

I have used a number of different places to rent from. Gemstone properties and 1st choice villa rentals, before I purchased my own 4bdrm vacation rental. No way to guarantee condition, you rely on owners and management companies keeping property in good condition. You are really looking to rent a owners unit, that is not just used as a rental income.

I have used them for a Windsor Hills condo.
It was all good. Check out the refund policy and make sure it is something you can live with.
The condo had towels, sheets etc....
There was a problem with the internet connection and they sent someone out to fix it.
I would use them again.

We just got back and booked our condo at Windsor Hills through Florida Sun. It was very easy and I had no problems whatsoever! They were very nice and helpful and sent detailed instructions.

We're using them for our Jan vacation. So far, so good. Very quick communication and very professional. They seem to have a good reputation on the boards.

Good luck.

We stayed in one of their condos..though we rented directly through the owner. Everything went fine, and we would use them again as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter