Florida Resident Ticket Options

Merrysunshine74

Earning My Ears
I am planning on purchasing the 4 day ticket and add the park hopper option.

My question is.. does this work as a mini-passholder situation?

For instance, if we arrive on Sunday afternoon and want to to DHS for Extra Magic hours. Are able to go again the next morning to the same park or did we use the ticket to get into the park that one time and we can't go again? Id like to go into a park the day we get there....but we may only be in the park a couple hours. However, we will have three more days after that. I

I am very confused about what I can do with a four day ticket with park hopper. Its been about 11 years since we were passholders and I feel behind on the Disney life.

Thanks so much.

A 4 day park hopper ticket grants you 4 days worth of theme park admissions. One day counts as scanning in to a park at any time during a calendar day, regardless of how much time you choose to stay in the park. The park hopper option allows you to visit as many of the 4 theme parks (MK, E, HS, AK) as you want, per day.

Scanning in to Hollywood Studios Sunday afternoon for Extra Magic Hours uses 1 of your 4 admissions.

I suppose you can consider your 4 day park hopper a “mini passholder situation” as you are free to explore every park as many times as you’d like during those 4 park days.

1. we arrive on Sunday afternoon and want to to DHS for Extra Magic hours.
2. Are able to go again the next morning to the same park
3. or did we use the ticket to get into the park that one time and we can't go again?
4. Id like to go into a park the day we get there....but we may only be in the park a couple hours.
5. However, we will have three more days after that.
1. OK
2. Not without using a second day's ticket when you do that.
3. You will have used "one day" from your ticket the previous evening.
But, you CAN go back into DHS using "day 2" of your ticket.
And, you can also visit any of the other parks on that same "day 2" ticket.
(That's what the Hopper option gives you.)
4. You can do that, but it will use one "full day" from your 4-day ticket.
5. You will have 3 days remaining on your ticket after you have used the first day for DHS PM EMH.
You can visit any and all parks as much as you like on those remaining days.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter