Florida resident discount for non-resident grandkids?

ngm

Mouseketeer
If my parents (Florida residents) want to take my kids (non-Florida residents) to Disney, can they buy the Florida resident tickets for the grandkids too, or just themselves?

Also, they've only recently moved so still have their Ontario driver's licenses, etc. But they do have property tax bills, utility bills, etc., that is sufficient, right?

Should be fine if the kids are young and don't appear to be college age students. In my experience Disney has asked for ID, but not proof of residency for young teenagers. My niece used a foreign passport as ID with no questions asked when she stayed with us for a year; she was 14.

Reactions: ngm
Thanks! They're all under 10 (and look it)! That's great, that will save them a lot of money.

Utility bill or tax bill will be fine for the resident ID. I'm not sure it's required anymore, but to be on the safe side I'd take it in the post marked envelope too.

They never give me any trouble. I've never had to show anything for kids younger than 18.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest