Florida Resident 3-day play pass

ctrabada

<font color=purple>Has a knife hidden under her li
Are any Fla residents feeling cheated with the new Fla res 3-day play pass? Used to be 4 days for $99 with park hopping privileges, then $109 last year. Now it's $119 for 3 days and if you want to park hop, you have to pay an additional $35!

Come on Fla residents... pay more... for less! I'm very disappointed since I have friends and family who used to buy the 4 day pass. I'm an annual passholder, but I started by first buying the 4-day pass and then upgrading. I fear that next, they will price the annual passes way out of my budget....

Yes, it does cost more than it used to, but we still bought them a couple of weeks ago. We used the three days, and we're going back next month to upgrade them to Florida Seasonal Passes. :flower:

Mods, my signature line is less than 8 lines...why am I still getting the "too many lines warning?"

We have AP too, however our friends who always got the 4 day pass in the past have opted for Cypress Gardens Annual passes. A Universal/IOA yearly pass isn't that much more than the 3 day pass for Disney. Wonder if they'll see a rise in their AP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter