Flat Rate Envelope Exchange-Sign Up!- CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Come, and join us for the flat rate envelope exchange. For this exchange, you will get a Priority Mail FLAT RATE envelope which you can pick up for free at any post office. Fill the envelope up with new that your pal could use, and enjoy. If you wish, you can tailor the envelope to a certain theme, or just include anything you wish.

This is a $10.00 exchange minimum before postage cost. PLEASE SEAL YOUR ENVELOPES WITH EXTRA TAPE SO THAT THE ENVELOPE DOES NOT OPEN DURING TRANSIT, AND SO THAT NOTHING GOES MISSING BEFORE ARRIVING TO ITS FINAL DESTINATION.

When mailing out your envelope, you will get a free tracking number. Please pm me that number, and I will be tracking all mailings.

Sign ups will be till Monday 3/30, and names will be out by Tuesday 4/1. The send by date is Tuesday 4/7. Please only sign up if you are able to follow through.

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not Missing In Action. This exchange is open ONLY to U.S. participants.

To sign up, please pm me the following info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to be an ELF if needed-Yes or No-
-For child participants, please list their gender, and age-
Do you have any allergies/dislikes-
Do you have any hobbies/collections-
*Tell your pal a few details about yourself, your likes, ... that might help in selecting items for you.

I'll play this one. The exchanges are so slow these days :(

Yes they are slow. But we are lucky when everyone participating does their share in following the rules, and makes the exchanges successful. Maybe the exchanges will pick up during the summer. Got your sign up Nancy!

I would like to sign up, however, I would like to ask for permission to extend the send by date to Wednesday for me? If its a problem I totally understand :).

Pal info. will be given out by tomorrow.

I will post a new thread after all names have been given out, so please post your sent/rcvd. there.

Oh bugger! Isn't today the 30th? Just got back on the DIS recently and was super missing my exchanges! :D

Yes. The sign ups closed earlier today. Sometimes I do close sign ups earlier than the stated date if sign ups are slow. If you look on the exchange link, there are upcoming exchanges. And, each month, I host the Happy Mail exchange. Sign ups for the next round will be towards the middle of the month or so. If you are interested in joining in, keep an eye out for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter