Flat Rate Envelope Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes for your pals info. The send by date is Tuesday April 7th. Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive yours. Please remember to seal your envelopes well with extra tape. Sometimes the seal that is on the envelopes do not seal well. Have fun everyone!

Last edited:
Participants, please check your pm boxes for your pals info. The send by date is Friday 4/3. Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive yours. Please remember to seal your envelopes well with extra tape. Sometimes the seal that is on the envelopes do not seal well. Have fun everyone!
Hi! Got my name :-) Quick question - I thought the send by date was Tuesday April 7. Did that change? I just want to make sure I send mine on time. Thanks!

Oops sorry you are correct. I was looking at the Happy Mail send by date. Good job on catching that mistake.

Got my name. Collecting stuff now and should be out in the mail by tomorrow.

My package arrived today, it was from Nancy

A journal, pencils, pen, Mickey keychain, Vote For Mickey pin, lots of greeting cards, soap and a couple of DVC member lanyards

Thanks Nancy. Happy Easter everyone!!

Tomorrow-Tuesday is the send by date. Please post here once your exchange has been sent out, and as soon as you receive yours.

I would like to thank mommytotwo for the wonderful package filled with great stuff! I've already been chowing down on the candy and the coffee will be very welcome tomorrow early. My package is packed and ready. It'll be hitting the post office tomorrow!

Sent out my package today. I just got home and found the card sitting on my couch. I forgot to put it in the package. D'oh!

Mine package is on it's way.

Expected Delivery Date: April 10, 2015

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter